• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

HUD unit not working 2023 Integra A-spec 6MT

jenh70

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec 6MT
Since I purchased the vehicle, I have not been able to setup the HUD. I followed the instructions from the manual, but nothing happens. Any suggestions, before I take it to the dealer? Thanks!

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
You should be able to enable it and modify it using the scroll wheel on the right of the steering wheel.

I think there’s a fuse for the HUD, but I can’t imagine it blown. You can always double check.

Last edited:

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Before I turned mine off (I found it to be more of a distraction than an asset) I noticed that I could adjust the height to the point where it would disappear. Maybe just play with the height and left/right adjustments until it appears?

BackPack

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 Honda Accord EX-L, 2004 Acura RSX Type S
When I test drove one, I asked the salesman why the HUD wasn’t working. He said it should be on, but the height needed to be adjusted for me. I moved my head lower and sure enough there it was. I didn’t bother adjusting it, but good to know it’s simple to adjust to fit your height and seat placement.

OP
OP

jenh70

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Before I turned mine off (I found it to be more of a distraction than an asset) I noticed that I could adjust the height to the point where it would disappear. Maybe just play with the height and left/right adjustments until it appears?
Where are the left/right adjustments? Thanks!

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Where are the left/right adjustments? Thanks!
Sorry, I misspoke. There is only height. I thought I remembered seeing left/right, but just checked the manual and the adjustments are for content, height, and brightness.

OP
OP

jenh70

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thank you all for your answers. The issue was the height adjustment. It was too low. I saw the reflection last night and adjusted the height. Thanks again.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thank you all for your answers. The issue was the height adjustment. It was too low. I saw the reflection last night and adjusted the height. Thanks again.
I'm happy you got it sorted. Sorry for the bum scoop about the non-existent left/right adjustment.