• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
Joe Raiti added some new photos on Facebook

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Looks like Iā€™ll need to buy the matte black steering wheel trim from a Civic for around the buttons, because that gloss black trim looks horrible.

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Speaking for the group here, less of his face and more of the perforated seat centers in the Orchid interior would've been nice.
You should let him know.

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
Looks like Iā€™ll need to buy the matte black steering wheel trim from a Civic for around the buttons, because that gloss black trim looks horrible.
should be an easy swapā€¦ not a fan either but I have kids and my car are rarely that clean whatsoeverā€¦ my ridgeline is full of gloss black.. donā€™t bother me as much now than when I got it last year.. but why they use it inside I donā€™t knowā€¦. Especially since honda has all the dificulty to use it outside on the window trimsā€¦ where it should be instead of the chrome šŸ˜‚on most of their carsā€¦ even sport trim often have chrome ā€¦

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Those gloss black sills..I guess you can PPF them.
Wish there were carbon fiber rear diffuser like the TLX. Also carbon fiber air intakes Infront would be nice.

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Those gloss black sills..I guess you can PPF them.
Wish there were carbon fiber rear diffuser like the TLX. Also carbon fiber air intakes Infront would be nice.
Someone will have the carbon intakes soon. And the one on the hood too.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
whens the offical order date... debating changing to white from blue. It looks so good in white but my last 3 cars were white. Make it quattro

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
About 30 minutes ago, for those that have chatted about memory seat:

Sounds like heated steering wheel might be a dealer added option since he ignored that question. May 11th seems to be the going rate for now.

6869721B-0F42-4924-A169-D8AA985E265C.png

Gillie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BRZ
About 30 minutes ago, for those that have chatted about memory seat:

Sounds like heated steering wheel might be a dealer added option since he ignored that question. May 11th seems to be the going rate for now.

6869721B-0F42-4924-A169-D8AA985E265C.png
Things could change, but I would trust Joe over a sales guy. For now, I wouldn't expect either to be available.

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
Digging that TEP paint.

Someone else mentioned it maybe in another post, but I'm surprised there's not more coverage on this car. Does Joe Raiti have some sort of coverage monopoly on this thing?

I like the guy but if I hear another reference to zonkin' twinkies I'm going to lose it!

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Sure he does, but that's precisely why their channel works. That's a *good* thing. Everyone has biases, including auto reviewers. Better that they're up front with those biases, in a fun way (my opinion). Then when they give an opinion, you can calibrate against their known biases. They may hate something but if you know where they're coming from you may realize that you may like that thing they criticized, and vice versa. Over time I've gravitated more towards their channel and away from a few others, for the reasons I just wrote.
I agree- which is why their opinion can't be taken as gospel. I watch the hell out of Throttle House, sometimes even for cars I'm not interested in, because they're entertaining. They do at least attempt to explain why their subjective tastes cause them to dislike something, and it adds value to their channel.

It's just when people start using their opinions as validation of their own- all they're doing is validating that someone out there has the same opinion as them. You can't win any online arguments in that fashion, but it doesn't stop people from trying.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
I don't see memory function. I mean its nice to have but I'll be the only one drivng he car so its not a huge deal.

1682106172263.png

1682106239795.png