• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
I’ve see tiger eye pearl on a tsx type S in person. Definitely caused me to do double take twice. its captivating in person that cant be fully captured in pictures
ive seen it in person and it’s possibly the only color m
that makes me wanna physically vomit

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
Super cool opinion my guy. So original.
why would my opinion have to be original? Its a hideous color to my eyes to the point of physically repulsive. Just cause you bought a car in a vomit color do I have to agree with your opinion?

MickleNoot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
(Soon) '24 Integra Type S, '70 RB26-powered 240Z
why would my opinion have to be original? Its a hideous color to my eyes to the point of physically repulsive. Just cause you bought a car in a vomit color do I have to agree with your opinion?
Oh, nah I totally agree. It's very reminiscent of vomit, that seems like objective fact. I just don't see the point in roaming a forum for a car you've already committed to not buy just to poorly articulate your own insecurities in the form of cliche opinions and negative comments.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
I've seen so many pictures of Tiger Eye Pearl and I still can't tell if I hate it or love it.
It’s better in person but reminds me of grey poupon mustard. I’m on the fence about the color myself but, my better half said hell no, lol

Mike

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
Oh, nah I totally agree. It's very reminiscent of vomit, that seems like objective fact. I just don't see the point in roaming a forum for a car you've already committed to not buy just to poorly articulate your own insecurities in the form of cliche opinions and negative comments.
I associate the color wirh fecal matter, that better? I see the color and i just see dirrehea. I mean if you love shit, own it! People with low self-esteem care about what others think.

Grelco

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
Tiger eye is one of those colors for me where I appreciate it, I like seeing it, but it would be my last choice. However if I saw someone else's car in that color I'd appreciate it and they'd probably be more interesting than me.

MickleNoot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tiger eye is one of those colors for me where I appreciate it, I like seeing it, but it would be my last choice. However if I saw someone else's car in that color I'd appreciate it and they'd probably be more interesting than me.
This guy gets it.

MickleNoot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I associate the color wirh fecal matter, that better? I see the color and i just see dirrehea. I mean if you love shit, own it! People with low self-esteem care about what others think.
Diarrhea makes sense, too, I totally see it. Still doesn't mean you need to behave like an angsty teenager. Just let people enjoy what they enjoy, it doesn't affect you in any way.

"BUt I haVE to lOOK aT iT anD it MakEs mE pHYsicAlLY ilL, hYURRRr!!1!1!!"

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Diarrhea makes sense, too, I totally see it. Still doesn't mean you need to behave like an angsty teenager. Just let people enjoy what they enjoy, it doesn't affect you in any way.

"BUt I haVE to lOOK aT iT anD it MakEs mE pHYsicAlLY ilL, hYURRRr!!1!1!!"
PSA: It’s always an option to ignore opinions you don’t like.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!