• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
get a blackwing. What is another 10k on a 60k car. Integra is no bargain but anything over 50k, it loses all appeal for me.
Wife finds the CTS4 V Blackwing gross. I'd fight her for a CTS5 V Blackwing with manual but since i already have a "track car" ... the CTS5 is too much cash to tie up in a fun daily ... the 4V Blackwing is a really GOOD car but doesn't excite me. M3 is where i'd go for sub $100k manual car for daily. It just appeals to me more and i've really liked them in the past (F80s) ... i honestly think the FUN factor in an ITS or CTR is as high or higher and that's my main goal for this car. a really FUN car that can also work as a reasonable daily driver (more reasonable than my Sierra 2500 diesel).

Part of me is thinking, get a civic si for daily at 30k and slightly used 2020 miata or another sports car for 20k. In the end it will be best of both worlds. Agree, over 50k seems just too high.

i tried the "do everything" car model (F80 M3)and it didn't work. wasn't quite trackcar/raw enough to scratch that itch. now i have 4 cars because each has a specific job and i don't ask too much else. commuter, tow rig, track car, wife's car. for us it's perfect and i don't feel like any is a significant compromise.

Si & miata is a really good pairing.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I said 70k. Since a pmc integra will be in the the mid 50s.
They may not have a PMC version. Let's stick with the 47k mark for now

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
Where are you finding this blackwing for 60k. If I go to the configurator and chose manual trans it's showing me 69k. So this will be 20k+ more.
I drove a 2023 CT4-V Blackwing with an MSRP of $64K. Configured how I would order one, would be $65K. You really don’t ‘need’ too many options on the Blackwing. Fantastic car!

Mike

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Just got a call from one of my local dealers and he said that they are expecting the first batch in June to be in white, tiger eye and apex blue. He said that the other colors would most likely start to distribute later on this year and he also said that there is a strong belief within multiple Acura dealers that the price will be high 40's. Hope this information helps some of you guys out.
Any info on sales volume? Hopefully dealers are gonna get more than just 1 car every 6 months like they have been with the FL5 lol.

Sabot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Any info on sales volume? Hopefully dealers are gonna get more than just 1 car every 6 months like they have been with the FL5 lol.
I believe the guy I talked to today said that they were going to get at least 6 for this year. Of course every dealer is probably different though. I'll ask the next time I talk to him for confirmation and relay it back here.

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
Will be way more available for sure. Type-R are limited, made in Japan and sold pretty much worldwide as the Integra is not limited, made in the USA and sold only in Canada and USA. It will for sure be easier to get. In fact, the integra type S should bring customer back in acura dealer and create a much needed hype for them.

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
I also hope that the shifter bezel isn’t chrome or whatever, but it sure looks like it.
Oh God this has been bothering me so much lately. The "brushed" shifter bezel even with the sunroof visor closed in the spring sun has been blinding for the past 2 weeks.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Oh God this has been bothering me so much lately. The "brushed" shifter bezel even with the sunroof visor closed in the spring sun has been blinding for the past 2 weeks.
Oh man, I hear ya. I’ve got baby eyes so I complain about stuff like this. Ordered a “night edition” truck that came with black trim specifically for that reason, & it’s really more of a black chrome. Blinds the crap outta me even with darker than legal ceramic tint all around, even the windshield. I usually drive around 55k per year so I’m a little more peculiar about it maybe. Glad I’m transitioning to a work from home gig & can preserve some miles on this thing if it’ll just hurry up & get here.

I guess replace or paint, but this gets annoying. 😑 I say let consumers choose out of safety.

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
I have been using my "shifter hand" to block the glare as it hits me. Not impressed with this "feature." I'm not a type s potential customer as the Financials wouldnt make sense but the carryovers in the "base" (fully loaded because manual) car such as this will get my attention and force me to say something.

Sphinx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata
Wife finds the CTS4 V Blackwing gross. I'd fight her for a CTS5 V Blackwing with manual but since i already have a "track car" ... the CTS5 is too much cash to tie up in a fun daily ... the 4V Blackwing is a really GOOD car but doesn't excite me. M3 is where i'd go for sub $100k manual car for daily. It just appeals to me more and i've really liked them in the past (F80s) ... i honestly think the FUN factor in an ITS or CTR is as high or higher and that's my main goal for this car. a really FUN car that can also work as a reasonable daily driver (more reasonable than my Sierra 2500 diesel).

i tried the "do everything" car model (F80 M3)and it didn't work. wasn't quite trackcar/raw enough to scratch that itch. now i have 4 cars because each has a specific job and i don't ask too much else. commuter, tow rig, track car, wife's car. for us it's perfect and i don't feel like any is a significant compromise.

Si & miata is a really good pairing.

I've actually got a 5BW on order - but CF options are on constraint. So, will wait it out.

eculley

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I walk.
I read the Integra TS was 5 inches longer than the Civic TR.. where the hell is that 5 inches at? I am looking at them side by side and they look very similar o_O

(I don't want a long boy)

bloominguez

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Bronco, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
I've actually got a 5BW on order - but CF options are on constraint. So, will wait it out.
You won't be disappointed by the 5BW, it's a blast. But you will be disappointed by GM (parts delays, huge delays shipping the car once built, cosmetic issues, etc.). I'd drop the CF if I were you, to get the car faster--just my opinion.

Wife finds the CTS4 V Blackwing gross. I'd fight her for a CTS5 V Blackwing with manual but since i already have a "track car" ... the CTS5 is too much cash to tie up in a fun daily ... the 4V Blackwing is a really GOOD car but doesn't excite me. M3 is where i'd go for sub $100k manual car for daily. It just appeals to me more and i've really liked them in the past (F80s) ...
I have the opposite reaction. BMWs in general are mushy, bland, and detached nowadays (wasn't always the case). The Blackwings excite me, they are *much* more fun to drive. It all starts with the transmission, the Tremecs are way better than the mediocre BMW shifters, and it's something you feel every single time you interact with the car. But it's more than that--the feel, the sound, everything. Cadillac designed some great cars in this case. Shame it doesn't translate to other cars in their lineup.

True story: I used to own a really nice BMW ... and after a while I found driving a friend's Subaru BRZ to be more fun. To each his own. Maybe I'm getting old, but I'm firmly in the "BMW have lost their way" camp.

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
I read the Integra TS was 5 inches longer than the Civic TR.. where the hell is that 5 inches at? I am looking at them side by side and they look very similar o_O

(I don't want a long boy)
About an inches of rear diffuser overhang… hatch diffrent design probably means longer car too… and the more pointy nose is probably another 2 inches ? It would be my guess