• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
The other side of this is that the Integra even in Type S form is still no level for PMC edition from an NSX. I’d be surprised if they even released one - although I’d also like Gotham gray with a small price tag!
You get the car in gloss black and then do a clear, matte wrap

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
You get the car in gloss black and then do a clear, matte wrap
Yeah, that would look nice & be a good way to achieve that for sure!

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
what is the upcharge for pmc usually? because a 55k integra would be a terrible deal. At that point RS3 is a way better buy.

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
what is the upcharge for pmc usually? because a 55k integra would be a terrible deal. At that point RS3 is a way better buy.
Upcharge is pretty significant… like 10k on the tlx or close to 20% … would put the integra in the tlx type s price range. RS3 is no longer sold in Canada though…

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
It also includes the tlx carbon fiber package which is probably 5k alone. Making the pmc 5 or 6k adder.

Sabot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Just got a call from one of my local dealers and he said that they are expecting the first batch in June to be in white, tiger eye and apex blue. He said that the other colors would most likely start to distribute later on this year and he also said that there is a strong belief within multiple Acura dealers that the price will be high 40's. Hope this information helps some of you guys out.

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Acura talks about how the parking sensors enable AcuraWatch, does anyone know how AcuraWatch is different from Honda Sensing?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Acura talks about how the parking sensors enable AcuraWatch, does anyone know how AcuraWatch is different from Honda Sensing?
Looks to be similar to Honda Sensing 360 which debuted in China end of last year.

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
value aside ... for some folks the manual is non-negotiable. i was thinking about that this morning ... how an RS3 could be on the table for $60-65k (although probably also hard to find). but that manual is what really makes the drive for me. even a casual and low-speed drive is fun with a manual. puttering around town in a fast automatic car just is boring to a lot of us.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
value aside ... for some folks the manual is non-negotiable. i was thinking about that this morning ... how an RS3 could be on the table for $60-65k (although probably also hard to find). but that manual is what really makes the drive for me. even a casual and low-speed drive is fun with a manual. puttering around town in a fast automatic car just is boring to a lot of us.
get a blackwing. What is another 10k on a 60k car. Integra is no bargain but anything over 50k, it loses all appeal for me.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
get a blackwing. What is another 10k on a 60k car. Integra is no bargain but anything over 50k, it loses all appeal for me.
Where are you finding this blackwing for 60k. If I go to the configurator and chose manual trans it's showing me 69k. So this will be 20k+ more.

hollis

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL 3rd Gen
Part of me is thinking, get a civic si for daily at 30k and slightly used 2020 miata or another sports car for 20k. In the end it will be best of both worlds. Agree, over 50k seems just too high.