• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
We need more info :( especially since the new CTR's out of the way now.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
If the integra brings out the type S. My guess is that it will have the type r motor but will be automatic😢 with all the tech and technology that's available in the current teggy and then some. It will like 5 to 6k more than the type r and everybody will complain about it.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
If the integra brings out the type S. My guess is that it will have the type r motor but will be automatic😢 with all the tech and technology that's available in the current teggy and then some. It will like 5 to 6k more than the type r and everybody will complain about it.
No way the CVT would hold up so for auto it would be the Accord trans maybe? hoping for a manual option

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
No way the CVT would hold up so for auto it would be the Accord trans maybe? hoping for a manual option
I think they will make it an dct
I don't think it will be cvt. What makes me have low hopes for the type s teggy is the tlx. If there's a type s teggy with all the bells and whistles, a 300 hp motor, then why bother with tlx. Unless they give the teggy a tlx(275 fwd) motor and just make it stick shift. I dunno

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I think they will make it an dct

I don't think it will be cvt. What makes me have low hopes for the type s teggy is the tlx. If there's a type s teggy with all the bells and whistles, a 300 hp motor, then why bother with tlx. Unless they give the teggy a tlx(275 fwd) motor and just make it stick shift. I dunno
Difference would be no SH-AWD and less luxury than the TLX

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I mean there a fwd tlx. What happens there? Will integra steal customers away from tlx fwd buyers
Already an overlap with the Aspec Teggy 1k less than base price TLX

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Whatever it might be, I might be one of the first in line. I was hoping to get a LCM/red manual sometime in October, but it looks like that won't be happening. I was second in line for it behind someone who had their deposit against a white one coming this month. I saw on the dealer's website yesterday, the white one was in transit. I talked to the dealer and they said the person had canceled their deposit on it. So, I guess that means they will take the LCM, and I'm out of luck.

All I would like to see is CTR levels of zoot and their SH-AWD, and of course, a 6MT. If it's announced and they start taking reservations before I get an A Spec, I'll move my deposit to the Type S. I can wait. I'd prefer not to wait, but I can...I think.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I mean there a fwd tlx. What happens there? Will integra steal customers away from tlx fwd buyers
I doubt it. The Integra is one of those cheap, crappy cars with a hatchback. No way Chad and Ashley would even consider buying something like that to park next to their SUV (which is just basically a bigger hatchback). ;)

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I like the look of that, except for the CTR like wing. If it has to have anything out back, make it the deck lid spoiler.
If it keeps the TLX typeS like style then I think it would keep the deck lid spoiler

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Whatever it might be, I might be one of the first in line. I was hoping to get a LCM/red manual sometime in October, but it looks like that won't be happening. I was second in line for it behind someone who had their deposit against a white one coming this month. I saw on the dealer's website yesterday, the white one was in transit. I talked to the dealer and they said the person had canceled their deposit on it. So, I guess that means they will take the LCM, and I'm out of luck.

All I would like to see is CTR levels of zoot and their SH-AWD, and of course, a 6MT. If it's announced and they start taking reservations before I get an A Spec, I'll move my deposit to the Type S. I can wait. I'd prefer not to wait, but I can...I think.
I doubt it gets released anytime soon. The ctr will have to get its shine for a bit before they even consider the type s integra if they even make a type S

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I doubt it gets released anytime soon. The ctr will have to get its shine for a bit before they even consider the type s integra if they even make a type S
Thanks for trying to rain on my parade, but it's all sunshine and rainbows over here. I talked with my sales dude today, and he told me my car would be built the third week of September.

I probably shouldn't get too excited until I have a VIN, but it's difficult not to.

Looks like a may be struggling to cope in an average, every day, run-of-the-mill Integra in October.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks for trying to rain on my parade, but it's all sunshine and rainbows over here. I talked with my sales dude today, and he told me my car would be built the third week of September.

I probably shouldn't get too excited until I have a VIN, but it's difficult not to.

Looks like a may be struggling to cope in an average, every day, run-of-the-mill Integra in October.
Lol sorry. I want a type s too I swear. But the integra is fun for what it is. This dude I'm following on YouTube was able to hang with tl type s in roll race, it had potential.
TL TYPE S VS 5TH GEN INTEGRA