• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
odd Acura is launching at some race when the New York Autoshow is this weekend.
Acura/Honda hardly and I mean hardly reveal cars at auto shows anymore. They cost to much so why not cut back on that.

OP
OP

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Iā€™m predicting a reveal between this Friday & next Friday. šŸ˜‚

Seriously though, Acura. Cā€™mon wit it. My curiosities & anticipations are starting to affect my daily life.
I think they'll leak some teaser content beginning this weekend, but nothing substantive--the full reveal will be sometime between Wednesday and Friday of next week, but I'm not holding my breath for a price. I wouldn't even be surprised if we don't get details on the interior or other features. It could be a body-only reveal.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
I think they'll leak some teaser content beginning this weekend, but nothing substantive--the full reveal will be sometime between Wednesday and Friday of next week, but I'm not holding my breath for a price. I wouldn't even be surprised if we don't get details on the interior or other features. It could be a body-only reveal.
way honda does it is the first reveal. a month later in May, there will be press drives and price is unveiled. In june the cars will start arriving.

OP
OP

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
way honda does it is the first reveal. a month later in May, there will be press drives and price is unveiled. In june the cars will start arriving.
Totally agree.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
They did say ā€œfull reveal ahead of the Long Beach GP.ā€

Iā€™m told April pricing. Was pretty sure that was an Acura announcement. May/June availability - which I say June for sure. Maybe July.

WxSquid

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra A-Type Tech 6spd
The Long Beach Grand Prix is sponsored by Acura, so revealing there makes more sense than an auto show they have no ties to. šŸ‘

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
Acura dealers have the unveiling today. They will have pricing and other info by tomorrow night.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Will Long Beach Blue be shown at the Long Beach event???

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
The Long Beach Grand Prix is sponsored by Acura, so revealing there makes more sense than an auto show they have no ties to. šŸ‘
true but who really watches that. Miami F1 in may would probably make a bigger splash as Honda Redbulls are renamed Acura Redbull for US races.

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Iā€™m predicting a reveal between this Friday & next Friday. šŸ˜‚

Seriously though, Acura. Cā€™mon wit it. My curiosities & anticipations are starting to affect my daily life.
The FL5 was unveiled on a Thursday, although thatā€™s a global car so Thursday in the US would be Friday in Japan. So itā€™s likely the Integra gets unveiled next Friday.

OP
OP

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Acura dealers have the unveiling today. They will have pricing and other info by tomorrow night.
Did dealerships actually get info yesterday? If so, I'd think there'd be some leaks to come--if I'm not mistaken, Integra interior/exterior color combos might've followed from a similar meeting this time last year.

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
It was either yesterday or today, according to my local dealer.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Im inquiring right now.

Edit: He told me he will get back with me tomorrow when his GM returns & share any info on anything immediately.

Edit #2: Nothing on colors other than the Gotham gray TLX that they know of so far. Iā€™d like to see that dark emerald green again, too.

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!