Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I think the mid-cycle refresh (2026) will bring a big upgrade, maybe GSR type upgrade. More power, better tires and breaks, better lipkit, to fit above the aspec and below type-s trim ($45k).
I doubt it. TLX type S just received an update and it was just bumper and entertainment system changes and HP stayed the same.
Sponsored

Snugs24

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Bro, stop ruining my dreams with your common sense remarks.
45K is the Civic Type R’s MSRP? The Aspec is plenty for the street, the type S is overkill. Neither are drag racers, so you’re not missing anything. 3rd gear is where the magic happens, and in both cars it’s where you break the speed limit on the highway.

Coming from a 22 Si I can tell you this car may look and sound more aggressive, but it’s like 50 hp shy of what TCR’s make. It’s too fast for the street. Enjoy whatcha got man, unless you want to track your car, but that’s an expensive, timely hobby if you want to get the most out of the car.

Souk24nior

First Name
Souk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 integra
45K is the Civic Type R’s MSRP? The Aspec is plenty for the street, the type S is overkill. Neither are drag racers, so you’re not missing anything. 3rd gear is where the magic happens, and in both cars it’s where you break the speed limit on the highway.

Coming from a 22 Si I can tell you this car may look and sound more aggressive, but it’s like 50 hp shy of what TCR’s make. It’s too fast for the street. Enjoy whatcha got man, unless you want to track your car, but that’s an expensive, timely hobby if you want to get the most out of the car.
Dude, it's all about that wide body. Ever seen a base model charger next to a scat pack charger? It's a little sad. Lol..... Nah, I know, but that wide stance is so hot. I love my teggy and I for some reason decided to wait 4 years to do any upgrades so to not void the warranty (I wonder how long that's going last). Thanks man, keep the Integra dream going.

Snugs24

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Dude, it's all about that wide body. Ever seen a base model charger next to a scat pack charger? It's a little sad. Lol..... Nah, I know, but that wide stance is so hot. I love my teggy and I for some reason decided to wait 4 years to do any upgrades so to not void the warranty (I wonder how long that's going last). Thanks man, keep the Integra dream going.
Well I still turn my head every time I see another integra or Si out in the wild just because we’re all in the enthusiast community, so don’t feel too bad lol. They’re good looking cars that stand out to people with an eye for enthusiastic drivers.

The thing with the type S is the bimmer boys, all want to race which is funny. The Camero and Mustang GT (10 speed) crowd too which is a no no. Never race a mustang if you get a used type R or type s or anything lol. The mustang meme is real. All of the FK8 type r’s I’ve seen are very obedient drivers. I stay away from new Camry’s aswell, I’m sure that’s another meme.

Sponsored

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
I live near Atlanta GA and had seen one or two other Type S but the white dealer models. But today I saw a TEP passed by and I loved how it looked!

Souk24nior

First Name
Souk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 integra
Well I still turn my head every time I see another integra or Si out in the wild just because we’re all in the enthusiast community, so don’t feel too bad lol. They’re good looking cars that stand out to people with an eye for enthusiastic drivers.

The thing with the type S is the bimmer boys, all want to race which is funny. The Camero and Mustang GT (10 speed) crowd too which is a no no. Never race a mustang if you get a used type R or type s or anything lol. The mustang meme is real. All of the FK8 type r’s I’ve seen are very obedient drivers. I stay away from new Camry’s aswell, I’m sure that’s another meme.
What are you talking about? I love mustang videos on YouTube.

I love watching people do stupid shit in their cars on YouTube. Idiots in cars is another great channel. Or customer states mechanics videos are so off the wall.

Souk24nior

First Name
Souk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 integra
I live near Atlanta GA and had seen one or two other Type S but the white dealer models. But today I saw a TEP passed by and I loved how it looked!
I see type R's regularly in my area. I pulled up on a type r in my teggy at the read light, I only had 500 miles so I couldn't do anything. And besides, she would've burnt me.

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Live in Austin, I’ve seen 3 type S in the wild and a buddy saw another white one so that’s 5 type S
And if seen one none S a few times.

Sponsored

Souk24nior

First Name
Souk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 integra
TEP= Tiger Eye Pearl
TEP is rare. I saw a blue type s driving in downtown Dallas on some terrible looking roads. We're talking about not seeing many new integras on the street, if acura keeps selling like they are now, in a few years integras will be all over the place.... I wanna see a k20 swap. I'm sure some fanboy will drop in a b18.

zooka

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S 2014 FJ Cruiser 2024 4Runner
Like most here I have not seen another ITS on the road , other than the Demo at the dealer, I have honestly only seen about 5 non type S integras in my area. So they are rare to see.

Quinn Regis

First Name
IntegraQ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I live in just outside of Toronto ON - I Saw a Lunar Silver Metallic and a White ITS drive by my home. The Lunar Silver Metallic looks good! I own a White one.

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec
I live in just outside of Toronto ON - I Saw a Lunar Silver Metallic and a White ITS drive by my home. The Lunar Silver Metallic looks good! I own a White one.
Lunar Silver is certainly the rarest color and, in my biased opinion, the best.

If you care about resale buy the lowest volume color! If they do release a PMC edition then I’ll have no choice but to trade mine in.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Stupid question probably but I've seen a few peeps saying "PMC Edition." What is the PMC mean?
Sponsored