• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Hyundai Elantra N

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Do you mind telling me why you wouldn’t get another Hyundai? What was their problem? I never had a Hyundai so your opinion would influence mine.

also, the caris definitely bearable in a dark color to match the grill but I agree that it’s overstyled
8192FE3B-7FC4-479B-9FF1-2721F52E834C.jpeg
I actually had a 16’ MY Hyundai Elantra GT (I30). It was actually my high school car and was great on fuel even though it was NA and had tons of cargo room. The interior space was great as well as it helped with carrying extra stuff on the interior. I don’t think I ever had any issues with my Elantra GT aside from the key lock having an issue after a certain time (battery died for the key) but other then that it was great. Oh did I mention it had panoramic sunroof,touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android auto, heated and cooled seats?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Of course, I'm biased because I ran elantraclub.com for almost 20 years. Look, you generally won't get positive reviews of other brands on a site of another brand. Take that for what it's worth.

I think the Elantra N is a kick ass car. Totally blows something like an Si out of the water. Sure the styling is a bit much, but man, the speed, the sound, the customization, all top notch.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Of course, I'm biased because I ran elantraclub.com for almost 20 years. Look, you generally won't get positive reviews of other brands on a site of another brand. Take that for what it's worth.

I think the Elantra N is a kick ass car. Totally blows something like an Si out of the water. Sure the styling is a bit much, but man, the speed, the sound, the customization, all top notch.

Elantra N is a kick ass car for sure. It’s a pretty cool car. My current favourite brands are Acura/Honda, Hyundai/Kia, BMW/Mini, Toyota only GR models.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
Do you mind telling me why you wouldn’t get another Hyundai? What was their problem? I never had a Hyundai so your opinion would influence mine.

also, the caris definitely bearable in a dark color to match the grill but I agree that it’s overstyled
I've owned a Hyundai and a Kia and worked at a Hyundai dealership. I got close to buying a Genesis too.
That should be enough to tell you that I'm not biased.

The car itself has nothing to do with the reason why I'm not getting another Hyundai.
I'm not selling the car because there's something wrong with it either.
Veloster N has its pros and cons just like other cars and Elantra N will too, it all comes down to what your preferences are.
I've had A/C issue since day 1 but honestly that can happen to any brand.
Theta engines are generally the ones to avoid, but after all the reinforcing done to N specific engines, I wouldn't worry about it.

I'm just disgusted by the fanboys and all the PR stuff especially the things they do in their home market.
It's just me so I wouldn't stop anyone from buying a Hyundai.
In fact, I'd tell people to go drive them because they're not the garbage they used to be anymore.

This is the only thing I can say about this brand.
Don't let your decade old memories make you underestimate them and don't let the generated hype make you overestimate them.

Edit: I’m not selling the car because of this lol I won’t be “going” to work for a while so we decided to sell one car.

Last edited:

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey

Yes, that is MUCH better than the baby blue and black. Wonder what the red looks like..... So far, black is the way to go!

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This will give you a good idea on colors.

I'm not sure how many of you have seen the performance reviews, but every car pro I've seen loves this car.

Sort of the Type R of sedans.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
This will give you a good idea on colors.

I'm not sure how many of you have seen the performance reviews, but every car pro I've seen loves this car.

Sort of the Type R of sedans.
Whoa that sounded like he said Honda but with a Y instead of an O. Maybe that was by design lol

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Best video I've seen. This might be my next car. Nice driving vid included as well (manual trans.)

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
$32925 6MT
$34425 DCT
Including destination

32k-33k just like I expected ?
Hopefully Acura’s definition of “around 30K” isn’t as ambiguous lol

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
$32925 6MT
$34425 DCT
Including destination

32k-33k just like I expected ?
Hopefully Acura’s definition of “around 30K” isn’t as ambiguous lol
Where did you see this? Kona N pricing just got announced.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Yeah. It's relatively well equipped too. Now VN is literally sandwiched between EN and KN lol
Yeah but I wouldn’t go for the VN. I do love the VN but I feel like the interior should of had more soft touches.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
I'd 100% jump into a Veloster N if it weren't for the horrid interior. For that price (comparing not only other cars in that price point but even other Hyundai products at that price) it should be far nicer than it is. I want an interior at least as nice at my 10th gen civic.

I seriously doubt we'll see another veloster, I figure they'll cancel it in another year or two and that'll be it. But if for some reason they saw fit to do another... I'd definitely consider it if they fix the interior quality issue and kept the exterior styling interesting but not TOO overdone.