• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
Yep or a reverse rake which front is higher than rear and seems to happen with Spoon springs and some other brands.
I hate reverse rake some fenders too are different sizes so you have to different springs but that's a whole other story

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
Just installed the H&R springs yesterday, the car feels great, if you're looking to lower but don't want to sacrifice great ride quality then I think these are right on the money.
Where did you order from im having hard time finding and what was your drop

bigmikevegas

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ABP Integra Type-S
Where did you order from im having hard time finding and what was your drop
I ordered from evasive motorsports, it’s the same ones for the FL5, the drop is mild, .75” in the front and .6” in the rear.

finally got around to getting the apex wheels mounted and a quick wash for the meet I’m heading to tonight.

IMG_0562.jpeg

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
I ordered from evasive motorsports, it’s the same ones for the FL5, the drop is mild, .75” in the front and .6” in the rear.

finally got around to getting the apex wheels mounted and a quick wash for the meet I’m heading to tonight.

IMG_0562.jpeg
Looks good

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
One ofe bonoss is mpa 310 and the other is 572 obviously one is stronger steele then other but price difference in wondering if it's ok to go the less expensive route help on this guys if you can

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S

IMG_0562.jpeg
Looks sweet. Will you give us the specs on the wheels and tires? Thanks.

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS

IMG_0562.jpeg
Need lots of pics of those wheels! Those are what I want to go with too.. sexy

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru

IMG_0562.jpeg
Is that the brushed clear? That finish has been growing on me, plus it'll never show curb rash lol

chuuey

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra, '02 GT2, '01 Land Cruiser, '98 M3
Don’t know where else to ask this…. Did my eibach springs 2 weeks ago car seems good no big deal. Didn’t drive overly to much till was able to get an alignment done yesterday. Got home from left car outside to wash her. Walked in garage and noticed oil like fuild on the floor Changed the oil 500
Miles ago and was laying all over the floor doing springs I would have noticed. So that brings us to now. I have the front end up and took apart all the under trays and looks like the oil is transmission oil maybe coming from
The drive side axel. My axels did come out during spring install. Wondering if that could or just been some coming out when it came out. Or I could have a bigger issue. I’m cleaning it all up now. Ha I told the wife I wanted something to wrench on 🙂

hard to tell anything in the pictures most of the splatter is all over the seal around the streering arm. I don’t know about to call the shop see if they noticed any of this while under it. Feel like they could have seen it. Just hard with all the under trays ? I don’t know.

IMG_6532.jpeg

IMG_6525.jpeg

IMG_6529.jpeg

IMG_6526.jpeg
It is indeed transmission fluid. A spring that holds the axle seal likely broke when the axle came out during the spring installation. Make sure no pieces made their way into the trans. It is a cheap part. It makes a mess if you've been driving, so just be careful and clean best you can- it will eventually burn off, but could be a little stinky.

Part # you will need is 92305-RT4-003

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
So this means I need take it all apart again ?! Lol I knew this front struts were gonna be the death of me. 2500 miles on the car and she’s messed up. Yea I’m not doing this I’ll take it to the shop that did the Alingment they seem to know what they doing.