• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Steve182022

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Civic LX coupe, 6 spd; '20 Civic Sport sdn, 6
Screenshot_20220404-080524_YouTube-01.jpeg
Screenshot_20220404-075714_YouTube-01.jpeg
Screenshot_20220404-080928_YouTube-01.jpeg

A few cropped screenshots

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Maybe I'm odd but I fined the A-Spec badges on the fenders kind of feeling out of place. I think it's because the body line swoops instead of it being parallel. May have been better if they were up higher to parallel the hood line. For me I'd probably remove them assuming they are stuck on and not using a hole to stay in place. I think having A-Spec being a trunk and grill badge would have been nicer instead of fenders.

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Maybe I'm odd but I fined the A-Spec badges on the fenders kind of feeling out of place. I think it's because the body line swoops instead of it being parallel. May have been better if they were up higher to parallel the hood line. For me I'd probably remove them assuming they are stuck on and not using a hole to stay in place. I think having A-Spec being a trunk and grill badge would have been nicer instead of fenders.
Pick nits much?

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Pick nits much?
I mean its really the only flaw I have with its look. But it also stands out very quickly to me.

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
I mean its really the only flaw I have with its look. But it also stands out very quickly to me.
People on this forums are talking about the "flakes" in the paint. His only issue is that you're criticizing Acura and not praising them in every comment. Who's surprised?

OP
OP
Linas19

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Insight, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Outback
Hood struts would have have been great. My 2010 Subaru Outback 2.5i (base model) had it.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
I love how he glosses over the missing flat bottom wheel lol, “you don’t need no stinkin flat bottom wheel here”.

Ok Acura, since we can get a heated one you get a pass on the A Spec. If the flat bottom wheel is missing on the Type S that will not be ok.

It’d have been fun if Canada got a heated flat bottom wheel on the A Spec. Prob would’ve broke the Internet, or at least all Integra forum sites.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Hood struts would have have been great. My 2010 Subaru Outback 2.5i (base model) had it.
I'm mixed on struts, as how often do you need to pop the hood? Just to check/change fluids? I added hood struts to my Mustang, but really, it makes next to no difference IMO. Even 60K+ Shelby's don't have struts.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
I love how he glosses over the missing flat bottom wheel lol, “you don’t need no stinkin flat bottom wheel here”.

Ok Acura, since we can get a heated one you get a pass on the A Spec. If the flat bottom wheel is missing on the Type S that will not be ok.

It’d have been fun if Canada got a heated flat bottom wheel on the A Spec. Prob would’ve broke the Internet, or at least all Integra forum sites.
Honestly while I like the look, I really don't get why so many people care if a wheel is flat bottom or not. Which is funny as I see so many here saying it should have it, but then I see others on other sites saying they are so tired of the flat bottom wheel trend.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
Outback’s a midsize so it needs one.
And I don’t know why but subaru’s been pretty generous about that particular feature. WRX is the only sport compact with struts that I can think of.
I think anything premium should come with hood struts and that includes Integra.

OP
OP
Linas19

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Insight, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Outback
I think if they market the car as sporty/performance they should include flat bottom steering. I think at least for Type S it should be included.