There's nothing wrong with a man-in-the-middle attack as long as you intercept and recompute *everything* without adding too much latency, and these guys have been doing this for a while. That said, even though I ran a JB on my 335xi, I would probably just get a Hondata or Cobb for this car.A few friends have on Audis and vwās
I donāt recommend. Fooling the ecu to get more boost is not how to do things. Also, if youāre worried about warranty. I promise you, the dealerships can absolutely see if you had one plugged in.
do things right and be willing to take responsibility bro (respectfully speaking, of course)
Thereās a lot wrong with it. Itās performance is incredibly unrefined. Reliability is a major concern, ask the Veloster n crowd who early adopted. Stinger guys with the v6 would go onto limp mode on track. The tq spikes destroying Elantra n dual clutch tranās clutch packs And the list goes on.There's nothing wrong with a man-in-the-middle attack as long as you intercept and recompute *everything* without adding too much latency, and these guys have been doing this for a while. That said, even though I ran a JB on my 335xi, I would probably just get a Hondata or Cobb for this car.
UWU I'm sorry but you are not correct at all, using a JB4 is probably the safest way to tune your Integra... The JB4 doesn't reprogram the ECU ot just over rides it and being a plug in you can disconnect it when you take it to get serviced now it is not like flashing the ECU so you will not get the maximum power but with a few mod (dp, intakes and gapped performance plugs (HKS or Denso) you will get significant increase in HP (40-60HP)....Oh and don't forget with E30 fuel you can use Map3+.A few friends have on Audis and vwās
I donāt recommend. Fooling the ecu to get more boost is not how to do things. Also, if youāre worried about warranty. I promise you, the dealerships can absolutely see if you had one plugged in.
do things right and be willing to take responsibility bro (respectfully speaking, of course)
It baffles me people will spend $50k+ on a car, and then choose a piggyback device that lies to their ECU (especially on a complicated, closed-loop modern system like this one) over a real tuning solution just to save $100.https://www.integraforums.com/forum/threads/jb4-piggyback-real-answer.59649/post-957004
You can run it all you want. If you like to have your dyno graph similar to this. More power to you![]()