Sponsored


Search results

  1. I want to get my type S to push roughly 450 hp to the wheels.

    Totally get this. Tq reduction per gear is a thing tho bro. You reduce power and make yourself slower and that makes you faster since you won’t be spinning I have a custom tune. Went for massive reduction in first and second. Made sure to keep max tq to something reasonable. Car does well on...
  2. I want to get my type S to push roughly 450 hp to the wheels.

    Tune. Turbo swap if you don’t want to run e85. You’ll want to upgrade the fueling tho. There’s a few turbos that’ll get you there. if you’re ok with e85. You can get close with every bolt on and tune on stock turbo. But for the sake of running straight e85 you’ll want to upgrade the fueling. If...
  3. Disappointed with Acura Overall

    I agree with that. The high powered Germans don’t satisfy the tinkerer in some of us. For sure.
  4. Acuity prototype intake

    At higher rpm/speeds sure. The stock and after market intakes available aren’t designed poorly tho. The days of gaining 10whp from an intake are over. Oems got good at designing their intakes. Best we can hope for in modern times is cool wooshy sounds and like 2whp extra right before redline LOL
  5. Acuity prototype intake

    It’s like that with the WRX fa20 top mounted intercooler but I’ve seen the 27won intake logs. Looked identical to the stock intake (maybe plus or minus 2 or 3f). Personally I wouldn’t even be worried the turbo and how it’s placed. I’m sure there’s a reason for it. More than likely set that way...
  6. Acuity prototype intake

    Having the hot side of the turbo on the other side (American passenger side) would’ve made routing the dp and exhaust under the motor a pain in the ass maybe? I’m just guessing I think this intake will probably provide the coldest temps possible (at the maf) however does that really matter...
  7. Cooling plate increasing IAT?

    Oh the acuity intake everyone’s been waiting on? Sounds pretty good
  8. Cooling plate increasing IAT?

    The problem with the triple pass is if you daily in an area that sees winter temps man you’d want to go into Hondata every winter and ramp the fan speeds down at every tier up till maybe 200 degrees then the dual pass. Some cars are good with it in winter. Some aren’t. I’ve no idea if the fl5...
  9. Cooling plate increasing IAT?

    Oh U know what? Maybe it’s like the stock intercooler? Where anything is an upgrade vs the stock intercooler. Maybe it’s the same with the stock radiator?
  10. Cooling plate increasing IAT?

    I heard the csf frontal area is extremely superior in how it can shed heat from the liquid vs mishimoto and others. Dunno about koyo. Also heard the pwr frontal area is definitely the best but I’ll never buy shit from those people ever again I’ve no experience with any of that tho. It’s just...
  11. 2027s coming soon?

    Not to my knowledge. No but to set expectations. I’m also not looking either. I’m of the ā€œI got mine fuck everyone elseā€ opinion respectfully speaking of course.
  12. Cooling plate increasing IAT?

    Definitely wanna upgrade my radiator. I don’t like the plastic ends at all. Just dunno which is suitable for a daily that occasionally hits the canyons. A triple pass seems too aggressive for winter. Dunno about a dual pass either.
  13. Cooling plate increasing IAT?

    From my Subaru days. I learned that hoe does nothing but give me anxiety. Unplug that shit don’t fret. The loud bang or boom will let U know when something went sideways šŸ˜‚
  14. Cooling plate increasing IAT?

    At a Starbucks drive through. My temps with my prl lit up to a hair over 50f over ambient after I paid for my wife’s disgusting coffee. I noticed I only had to drive about 1.5 blocks at 40-45mph before temps were back at about ambient or very close to it. The pwr intercooler sheds heat fast as...
  15. Cooling plate increasing IAT?

    Oh wow. Try removing the front middle cooling plate for a day and see what that does? U may have to cut it up some if it’s the problem
  16. Cooling plate increasing IAT?

    What’s the increase? Bro if it’s just a few degrees, the intercooler can scrub it if you’re running a bigger one.
  17. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? šŸ™‹šŸ»‍ā™‚ļø

    Hit the canyons today with a friend. He’s got a mazdaspeed Miata. Fun was had
  18. Driver Side BSM keeps indicating something is in Blind Spot

    I agree. My wife’s car does not do that at all. It’s a 2026 Audi s5. Kinda unfair comparing them. Different price brackets and all. But still.
  19. Driver Side BSM keeps indicating something is in Blind Spot

    Same here. I guess it’s an abundance of caution?


Top