• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Estimated Delivery Timeframe for the 200 Preordered Cars

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Civic is getting nicer... maybe.... but so is BMW by much more. The delta is huge now. The ITS doesn't even have rear arm rests much less a sunroof my 20 year old dc5 has. Acura is geting worse imo. The manual is all they are booking on.

Seems like I out aged the ITS crowd. But oddly enough 90% of them seem to make under 150k and shouldn't be buying it the first place but I digress. Lot of un savy finance folk.
You're still on this $150k or bust thing? We're still talking about that?

I don't care how much you make, or what you do for a living. If you have to drive a (bad) 20 year old car to be "financially savvy", you don't belong on an enthusiast forum.

And yes- the RSX is not a hill to die on. It was forgettable when it was new, it's not a recognizable enthusiast icon now, don't try to get on your soapbox and pretend it is.

Your opinion carries absolutely no weight. So many of you have nothing better to do than come here and trash the car (and people's finances??), I don't get it.

Ricochet48

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 RSX Type S
You're still on this $150k or bust thing? We're still talking about that?

I don't care how much you make, or what you do for a living. If you have to drive a (bad) 20 year old car to be "financially savvy", you don't belong on an enthusiast forum.

And yes- the RSX is not a hill to die on. It was forgettable when it was new, it's not a recognizable enthusiast icon now, don't try to get on your soapbox and pretend it is.

Your opinion carries absolutely no weight. So many of you have nothing better to do than come here and trash the car (and people's finances??), I don't get it.
Errr the RSX-S was a great car for me at 18. With coils it does quite well at the track for $23K. My whole point is that was 20 years ago... It's slow af by modern standards. Now for $52K, the M240ix dusts the ITS in ever category except 'driver engagement' with the 6MT (although the ZF8 is one of the best autos available). If the ITS was at Canadian level pricing in the US, it would be on my personal radar. Those desperate for a 6MT with space might be okay at $52K though, so be it.

I don't care about people's finances, but Americans in general (especially enthusiasts on here), often spend way to much on their cars (and forego investing in retirement, etc.). I make enough to follow my 1/3 income rule or 20/4/10 rule, as finance is my job and I don't want to be 'car poor'. Simple as that.

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
Errr the RSX-S was a great car for me at 18. With coils it does quite well at the track for $23K. My whole point is that was 20 years ago... It's slow af by modern standards. Now for $52K, the M240ix dusts the ITS in ever category except 'driver engagement' with the 6MT (although the ZF8 is one of the best autos available). If the ITS was at Canadian level pricing in the US, it would be on my personal radar. Those desperate for a 6MT with space might be okay at $52K though, so be it.
Quantifying a carā€™s overall experience has always been a problem among enthusiasts online šŸ˜‚ I have never come across another enthusiast in real life that questioned my choice in cars. Anyone who asks why not go with a BMW instead of an ITS is simple: I donā€™t want a BMW.

I don't care about people's finances, but Americans in general (especially enthusiasts on here), often spend way to much on their cars (and forego investing in retirement, etc.). I make enough to follow my 1/3 income rule or 20/4/10 rule, as finance is my job and I don't want to be 'car poor'. Simple as that.
Likewise, no one asked for your financial insight but thank you for sharing. Donā€™t pretend your statement wasnā€™t condescending at all.

Grelco

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
Why does everyone compare the 4 door 3200 lb manual integra to the 2 door 3900 lb automatic 2 series? This is a very different type of car. Just because they're similarly priced? If you're cross shopping 2 door with small rear seating vs 4 door with large rear seating, that's up to you...but clearly the 340 is the better comparison here.

OP
OP

L___I

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M440 GC
Why does everyone compare the 4 door 3200 lb manual integra to the 2 door 3900 lb automatic 2 series? This is a very different type of car. Just because they're similarly priced? If you're cross shopping 2 door with small rear seating vs 4 door with large rear seating, that's up to you...but clearly the 340 is the better comparison here.
Curious how it will compare to the hatchback 440 since thatā€™s a closer body style than the 340. The ITS is a thousand pounds lighter, but less power and FWD.

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
As someone who owned many BMWā€™s and still owns an E46 M3 , these really arenā€™t similar in price. You have to add the maintenance of the car over its lifespan , which in the BMW will be more. I hear they are more reliable in 2023 , but I donā€™t necessarily buy it. I also understand some of the financial discussion of buying cars too expensive , but if you are someone like me , no cable , no drinks , no cigarettes , and very little entertainment budget , itā€™s more than ok to get a more expensive car. No reason to live a boring life saving for the day when you could be dead. Thereā€™s a balance to life for everyone , a budget for everyone , and not everyone needs to follow the advice of the financial experts who profit from everyone thatā€™s putting into a 401k/ IRA. If you can pay your bills and save money , then drive whatever you want and enjoy life before you need a cane to get in and out of your Porsche .

OP
OP

L___I

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M440 GC
Got a call from the salesman. My reserved black/black arrived early but they canā€™t sell until Monday.

6B150DA2-5B59-4589-9F66-09A5DF278657.jpeg

AD65F192-0948-4FA7-A481-73C069393CD3.jpeg
Looks awesome in black! Did you get the same email as others from Acura showing it as in production on Wednesday?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Would you consider a used suburban? It has more seating and cargo room?šŸ˜‚

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
Got a call from the salesman. My reserved black/black arrived early but they canā€™t sell until Monday.

Black is looking so good! Where are the LCM's at???> My body is ready šŸ˜­

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
I'm gonna blow your mind with financial irresponsibility...

I've bought and sold right on 40 cars for personal use, both new and pre-owned, over my lifetime. While I have made money selling a few vehicles, overall, I've lost roughly $250K from depreciation on those transactions! Imagine what that money would have done for my retirement???? But, I would not have had the enjoyment of driving those vehicles or had the opportunity to meet so many influential people in my life over that time. To me, the $250K loss, doesn't really matter. It was the enjoyment and experience.

Mike

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I'm gonna blow your mind with financial irresponsibility...

I've bought and sold right on 40 cars for personal use, both new and pre-owned, over my lifetime. While I have made money selling a few vehicles, overall, I've lost roughly $250K from depreciation on those transactions! Imagine what that money would have done for my retirement???? But, I would not have had the enjoyment of driving those vehicles or had the opportunity to meet so many influential people in my life over that time. To me, the $250K loss, doesn't really matter. It was the enjoyment and experience.

Mike
Don't let Dave Ramsey get ahold of this guy ^^, he's an absolute menace! šŸ˜†

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
Don't let Dave Ramsey get ahold of this guy ^^, he's an absolute menace! šŸ˜†
Bro, I've got his book on my shelf (Total Money Makeover)! Serious. And, I've even read it, cover to cover!
I'm no hater.

Mike

4ourth

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
WRX
Looks awesome in black! Did you get the same email as others from Acura showing it as in production on Wednesday?
Yup, but then no other updates. My dealer didnā€™t really know anything either.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS

Were you making $75k when you were 18????

wtf-judging.gif

Seeing these black cars being posted now really makes me think... but I love the gloss black contrast on the lighter colors!

Back to the theme of this thread, I've owned so many black cars and every time swear I won't get another one. I'd also be tempted to do this with it:

image000002.JPG