• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Estimated Delivery Timeframe for the 200 Preordered Cars

Helios

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes
The Sales manager called to confirm they’re asking $67k for the preorder. He claimed that it counts against his regular allocation.
So I asked another dealership to initiate the transfer. Would love to see the look on his face if I can make that happen.
Also called Acura corporate. They were shocked to hear the dealership is asking $16k above MSRP. Offered to file a complaint, I accepted. I know this is unlikely to make a difference, but it felt good thinking about it. They also gave me the direct number for the dealership’s General Manager. I’ll probably lay call just to see what he has to say. Nothing is ever easy.
Another dealership confirmed my Black ITS was scheduled to arrive June 28 - July 2.

Last edited:

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
The Sales manager called to confirm they’re asking $67k for the preorder. He claimed that it counts against his regular allocation.
So I asked another dealership to initiate the transfer. Would love to see the look on his face if I can make that happen.
Also called Acura corporate. They were shocked to hear the dealership is asking $16k above MSRP. Offered to file a complaint, I accepted. I know this is unlikely to make a difference, but it felt good thinking about it. They also gave me the direct number for the dealership’s General Manager. I’ll probably lay call just to see what he has to say. Nothing is ever easy.
Another dealership confirmed my Black ITS was scheduled to arrive June 28 - July 2.
Did you reserve 2? Or is this your allocation waitlist

Helios

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes
Did you reserve 2? Or is this your allocation waitlist
This is for the preorder. My original dealership either didn’t want to see if I had a VIN, or didn’t know how. So I called another Dealership, one I should have selected originally, and they confirmed. Avoid Sterling Mcall Acura in Houston.

OP
OP

L___I

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M440 GC
You might be pleasantly surprised. The dealership I ordered through initially agreed to MSRP with no mandatory accessories but then after the preorders tried to claim that Acura was requiring an accessory package on all Type S integras. I sent a message to Acura and the next day the dealer came back saying they misunderstood about the accessories and offered to throw in the black badges for the confusion. Acura also sent an email that day saying they were indeed not requiring accessories and left a number to call if I still wasn't satisfied. Reading between the lines here, but pretty sure they contacted the dealer.

Helios

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes
You might be pleasantly surprised. The dealership I ordered through initially agreed to MSRP with no mandatory accessories but then after the preorders tried to claim that Acura was requiring an accessory package on all Type S integras. I sent a message to Acura and the next day the dealer came back saying they misunderstood about the accessories and offered to throw in the black badges for the confusion. Acura also sent an email that day saying they were indeed not requiring accessories and left a number to call if I still wasn't satisfied. Reading between the lines here, but pretty sure they contacted the dealer.
I hope you’re right. They definitely seemed interested in contacting the dealership. They asked me for first and last names of who I had talked to.

raisedhaze

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DA1 Integra, Civic SI, S30, Duramax
How did you contact Acura? I am just preparing if they try to pull a fast one on my at the dealership.

And seriously...Why do they charge extra for the basic and limited paint options?

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
Stealership wanting $67K lel, get a damn M2 for that. Should be $47K; however, the desperate on here are paying MSRP already which is way overpriced.

Interior is 90% the same as a $25K Civic. When my RSX was released 20 years ago, it's interior was WAY above the Civic at the time. Acura is regressing.
Or maybe the Civic is just getting nicer? Sit in an FL5 and then say that the interior is poor quality. People are already complaining about the high price of the Type S so I doubt they would want to pay another $3K to have a few more features. New cars are just expensive nowadays.

Ricochet48

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 RSX Type S
Civic is getting nicer... maybe.... but so is BMW by much more. The delta is huge now. The ITS doesn't even have rear arm rests much less a sunroof my 20 year old dc5 has. Acura is geting worse imo. The manual is all they are booking on.

Seems like I out aged the ITS crowd. But oddly enough 90% of them seem to make under 150k and shouldn't be buying it the first place but I digress. Lot of un savy finance folk.

OP
OP

L___I

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M440 GC
How did you contact Acura? I am just preparing if they try to pull a fast one on my at the dealership.

And seriously...Why do they charge extra for the basic and limited paint options?
There is a send message option if you go contact us on the Acura.com site. I used that, not the instant chat.

acurax

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
Civic is getting nicer... maybe.... but so is BMW by much more. The delta is huge now. The ITS doesn't even have rear arm rests much less a sunroof my 20 year old dc5 has. Acura is geting worse imo. The manual is all they are booking on.

Seems like I out aged the ITS crowd. But oddly enough 90% of them seem to make under 150k and shouldn't be buying it the first place but I digress. Lot of un savy finance folk.
I'm not sure how no rear armrests or sunroof are deciding factors, but to each their own. Bringing salaries into the discussion just seems a bit aloft if you ask me and that's coming from someone who, based on your measure, is in the 10%...

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

My EBT will cover it.

raisedhaze

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DA1 Integra, Civic SI, S30, Duramax
I tried the chat, the responses felt scripted. Then I called and talked to a lady that was much more helpful.

+1 (800) 382-2238
Thanks! I will use the phone option if it comes to it.

I get to test drive the dealer demo on Monday and I can't wait!

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
My EBT will cover it.
Amen brother.

I already called, explained and made arrangements with the EBT official that without a new performance sedan, I’m unable to get to the store to buy my food on the EBT program. They immediately approved of my ITS purchase. I’m so thankful. Plus, I complained about my phone and I’m getting a new one of those too! ;)

Mike

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Amen brother.

I already called, explained and made arrangements with the EBT official that without a new performance sedan, I’m unable to get to the store to buy my food on the EBT program. They immediately approved of my ITS purchase. I’m so thankful. Plus, I complained about my phone and I’m getting a new one of those too! ;)

Mike
Yeah. You need to stay on top of those perks. Government cheese 😋