• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Estimated Delivery Timeframe for the 200 Preordered Cars

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
I confirmed yesterday that my dealer's demo is in CA and on rail. Should arrive in the next 2-3 days then they said it takes 1 day to prep. I am calling on Saturday to see if it came in, otherwise will have to head out there mid week. I assume no one else has any update on the initial 200 car timeline? My dealer has zero info on my order beyond color combo...

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
From what I know in Canada:
My Wh/Rd ITS is set to be built on 06/15. Dealer should receive it between 06/27 and 07/04. They asked 72 hours to prep the car before delivery.
They will receive a Bl/Rd ITS the week before.

After that, no idea.

But in Canada, we didn't have the reservation system...

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I confirmed yesterday that my dealer's demo is in CA and on rail. Should arrive in the next 2-3 days then they said it takes 1 day to prep. I am calling on Saturday to see if it came in, otherwise will have to head out there mid week. I assume no one else has any update on the initial 200 car timeline? My dealer has zero info on my order beyond color combo...
Mine said they'll have a demo ready for looks and drives on 6/19, and made it sound like they couldn't put it out any earlier than that even if it's received earlier--he also said the first round of reservation system cars being built are of the Apex Blue/Orchid variety with expected arrival in late June/early July.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
So when can I get a blue on with balck interior ?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
LCM/Red and yes I was able to get in the reservation.
That good news since I reserved the same color combo. I wish it was sooner so I would have less miles on my Aspec, @18k now.

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
I'm in San Diego, CA
Awesome, same color combo in CA so hopefully hear soon. In sad but expected news, my dealer said their demo wasn't released from port, it's unlikely anyone can test drive prior to 6/19 which makes sense.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I ordered a Black/Black and just got word that mine would be there on/before 6/19--I tried to get them to put my name on their White/Red demo and use my Black/Black as their demo, but they said they'd be letting people drive the demo as soon as it arrives, likely before 6/19.

raisedhaze

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DA1 Integra, Civic SI, S30, Duramax
I ordered a Black/Black and just got word that mine would be there on/before 6/19--I tried to get them to put my name on their White/Red demo and use my Black/Black as their demo, but they said they'd be letting people drive the demo as soon as it arrives, likely before 6/19.
Where is the dealer? I have no word yet on my Black/Black.

SolarTrans

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LCM+Red ITS
Looks like my LCM+red will be built 6/20-6/24 with delivery 30 days after! 2 others with this combo locally have the same timeframe

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Looks like my LCM+red will be built 6/20-6/24 with delivery 30 days after! 2 others with this combo locally have the same timeframe
In CA, right? Just curious. I'm in St Louis Missouri so I'd hope to get mine slightly before you if it doesn't have to travel as far. 😄