• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Dyno Numbers for TSP catted downpipe and PRL frontpipe.

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
There are a few following the build on my ITS so I wanted to add it here.
I guess I also need to add in here that I am still on lock ECU with stock tune.
I have installed the (cerakoted) TSP catted downpipe, PRL frontpipe, PRL rear motor mount, PTP turbo blanket and PTP lava blanket for the downpipe.
New delta from previous dyno I did with PRL Intercooler, PRL titanium inlet and the HPS charge pipes was a net gain of 39hp and 44ft lbs torque.
Thats up 58hp and 58ft lbs torque from the stock dyno I did, and I am now netting 333hp at the wheel which after drivetrain loss conversion of about 10% is roughly 370HP at the crank! Travis was having some issues pulling up the previous dyno runs for the overlay so just got this printout instead.
Keep in mind that if I added the downpipe and frontpipe without already having done intake side parts I dont think the gains would be as strong by themselves. but that is just my opinion.

I would have to say to power increase it ridiculously noticeable and now so is the torque steer with a whopping 365ft lbs. :fear:
I also have to say between the turbo blanket and the downpipe the turbo lag has been considerably reduced which was a HUGE issue I had with the car previously. I like the almost instant response.
I can also say (my reaction is in the video) that I noticed immediately how much I could feel the engine with the PRL rear motor installed when I cranked the car.
I have since driven about 150 miles and it seems the bushing are broken in a little bit and it does not feel so raw cranking the engine now but the annoying buzzing sound from passenger side is definitely louder with increased vibration.

I did make some mistakes on the install because last I checked I am still human.
However, below is the full install, dyno and recap with a few easter egg pulls hidden in the vid. :lol:
I also wanted to show people all these mods can be done by yourself without a shop or a lift.
AHC videos make this stuff look real easy and it is 100% doable by the weekend mechanic like myself.

1712536076583-17.png

Last edited:

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Thanks for taking the time to put these together I'm certain despite the lack of replies it's more helpful to the lurkers than you'd guess. 58 HP/TQ with only bolt-ons is massive over 20% gains without a tune.

Any more bolt-ons going to be installed before tuning occurs?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Nice work.
I want your scale. Mine always shows a 2 on the far left display, it must be defective.

OP
OP
koatic

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Any more bolt-ons going to be installed before tuning occurs?
I got the PRL HVI in last week. Still missing the hose conversion kit for the titanium inlet I ordered to do the install.
Plan on doing a dyno of just he HVI so we will see.

I want your scale. Mine always shows a 2 on the far left display, it must be defective.
You have almost all the same mods except RV6 DP instead of TSP DP and hondata tune on top.
you are not under 300 Sir.. :rofl:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I got the PRL HVI in last week. Still missing the hose conversion kit for the titanium inlet I ordered to do the install.

You have almost all the same mods except RV6 DP instead of TSP DP and hondata tune on top.
šŸ˜† I was referring to your bathroom scale.

FloArm

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PRP ITS

Iā€™m quite positive you donā€™t need any conversion hoses to install the HVI to inlet. I had no issues with mine.

OP
OP
koatic

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
OP
OP
koatic

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Iā€™m quite positive you donā€™t need any conversion hoses to install the HVI to inlet. I had no issues with mine.
there is a small difference in all the hose kits.. about 15MM with the conversion kit and a slightly different angle.
Will have the video of the install showing the differences between the different couplers in the HVI install video will be releasing as soon as I get the dyno numbers on it.,