• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Disable Fake Engine Noise

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Unless it's trying to make you sound like the Jetsons how would one even know?

MikeMc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Never noticed the fake noise...
Do you have to be in Sport+ "all the way", or also in individual with the engine on Sport+?

I'm always in individual with the engine on Sport+ and never noticed it.

From the CTR forums, it seems to be very noticeable in the CTR.
In Sport+ at the high end of the rpm range. I also donā€™t notice it as fake but the Acura dealer didnā€™t deny it when I asked him to remove the module. It would be the same module that controls the ANC and I also need to get rid of that. Iā€™m guessing that itā€™s behind the glovebox, but I donā€™t like guessing.

OP
OP

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Certainly not hearing any of this šŸ˜‚

VersionX1

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Lol. This is too much. In engine bay and exhaust...with cabin.

If I put a mic on my stomach you may here bubble guts n stuff.
This guy is wound a little too tight. I've seen his videos before. He acts like I did in my twenties. MODS MODS MODS! Calm down Dominic Torreto.

To each their own though I guess.

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
My A-Spec absolutely has piped in sounds. I blew the subwoofer early on and got these terrible buzzing sounds as I accelerated. At first my dealer denied that such a thing existed, except in an NSX. When I pushed they admitted it's there, but wouldn't/couldn't disable it.
Dealer replaced it for me, and so I can sort of detect the difference when I have the window open. I still think I'd like to disable it, but I'm getting used to it.
OTOH, my wife's RDX has these completely inappropriate sounds. Outside, you hear the basic four cylinder sounds, but in the car it sounds much more racy.