• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Dealerships that sells Acura Care/Acura Care maintenance plan online?

TeggyS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F150
Anyone know any dealerships that sells Acura Care and Acura Care maintenance plan online and publishes pricing online?

I'm trying to figure out the available plans and their pricing ahead of time to avoid price gouging at a dealership.

When I bought my F150 back in 2018 I almost bought the extended warranty + maintenance plan at a local dealership where I bought the truck. They were presenting it as a "great deal" (They wanted 4k for extended warranty + premium care, and said they will knock off 600 bucks and only charge me 3.4k). I decided not to pay for that at the dealership and went home and did some research on my own. I come to find out I can be paying around 1.7k for the exact same coverage/length by buying it online through a different dealership. I'm hoping there are Acura dealerships out there that sells these bundles at a good price.

Thanks

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I'd like to know as well as I've never purchased through an Acura dealer yet. My older one was a different used car lot. I want to ask my dealer if I can also purchase extended warranty that also covers more parts (mainly electronics & what not) at the time the bumper to bumper expires.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Very interesting.
Lol $0 deductible is only $100 more than the $100 deductible. I'd say that's a bargain

Screenshot_20230517-080359.png