• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Center Jacking Method?

StPeteAPB

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec
I’m going to be painting my calipers and I need to get my 2023 Integra on jack stands with all four wheels off the car, as the activated paint has a limited window of application time.

Anyway, I’m trying to figure out the best & most efficient way to get this beast on four floor stands.

The exhaust is blocking access to the rear center point where the rear lower arm attach to the pivot point.

Gregg

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 TEP Teg Type S '87 & '88 CRX Si, '96 Civic EX
I'm fairly certain that this metal piece is the center rear jack point on the Integra (same as the 11th gen Civic). In older Honda products there was a tow hook in a similar location that was the jack point.

TegJackPoint.png

lunchbox

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Manual
I'm fairly certain that this metal piece is the center rear jack point on the Integra (same as the 11th gen Civic). In older Honda products there was a tow hook in a similar location that was the jack point.

TegJackPoint.png
I jacked mine up here to install a rear sway bar. Definitely the spot.

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
Thanks for this post, I am going to paint the calipers on Sunday and unsure how to use jack stands with side mounting points and still needing a jack to lift vehicle.

BadLung(s)

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Intega 6MT
I’m going to be painting my calipers and I need to get my 2023 Integra on jack stands with all four wheels off the car, as the activated paint has a limited window of application time.

Anyway, I’m trying to figure out the best & most efficient way to get this beast on four floor stands.

The exhaust is blocking access to the rear center point where the rear lower arm attach to the pivot point.
Was just looking for the jacking points myself and I found that on the front of the car there isn’t one center jacking point, rather one jacking point on either side of the car just in front of each tire about 6” towards the bumper and 8” towards the center of the car

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
There is a front center jacking point. It’s behind the engine you’ll see a cross beam that is somewhat covered with the plastic undercarriage, right behind the metal shield that you remove when changing the oil/trans fluid. It’s extremely deep to get too, and if lowered you’ll need to get the car raised a bit (Ex. drive up on 2x4’s) and have a low profile Jack. It’s in the same position as the 10th & 11th gen Civic. (Not my photo but it shows the Jack point in front)

IMG_8884.jpeg

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
There is a front center jacking point. It’s behind the engine you’ll see a cross beam that is somewhat covered with the plastic undercarriage, right behind the metal shield that you remove when changing the oil/trans fluid. It’s extremely deep to get too, and if lowered you’ll need to get the car raised a bit (Ex. drive up on 2x4’s) and have a low profile Jack. It’s in the same position as the 10th & 11th gen Civic. (Not my photo but it shows the Jack point in front)

IMG_8884.jpeg
Thank you for this Photo!!! It helps, I also purchased the Megan racing ramps from Amazon, so this should be easy to reach

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Thank you for this Photo!!! It helps, I also purchased the Megan racing ramps from Amazon, so this should be easy to reach
Check out race ramps. I have a set that gives 10" of lift when rolled up on the ramp.