• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OP
OP

enjay4553

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra, 2018 Mazda 3 GT, 1999 Dodge Ram 1500
The poco knob is a big improvement. It brings the shifter down to a better level for me and just feels nice. I was afraid I'd be punching the surrounding trim but there's still enough space to shift comfortably. I sprang for the insulated one because my hand froze during my first test drive so I knew the metal had to go.

I was able to do the shifter base bushings at the same time without dismantling the whole console. The front left bolt was a pain since it's under the cable linkage, but I got a few clicks with a ratcheting box end, enough to get it done. Having small hands helped too.

Now to wrap that gaudy gloss black.

PXL_20230328_163121269.jpg
PXL_20230328_170148470.jpg
Looks great. Now that I've torn the console out a handful of times, it's really not all that bad. The biggest pain for me was installing the damn boot retainer. I could not keep the leather from bunching up using the zip-ties. I eventually settled with something that looked presentable.

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Looks great. Now that I've torn the console out a handful of times, it's really not all that bad. The biggest pain for me was installing the damn boot retainer. I could not keep the leather from bunching up using the zip-ties. I eventually settled with something that looked presentable.
I know what you mean. I have a little wrinkle right where my fingers rest that is a little annoying. I'll have to tweak it a bit, move the wrinkle somewhere I won't touch as much.