• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Carbon Center Console

tomoose

First Name
tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 acura integra
couldnt stand the gloss black, So went with Carbon 1st try at wrapping . couple lil flaws , probably will redo . Purchased from The VViVid shop . comments?

20230102_123950.jpg
do you have a link to that site and their video of them applying this to the center console?

OP
OP
vinja314

vinja314

First Name
vince
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 integra
do you have a link to that site and their video of them applying this to the center console?
I posted a link on a general video I found for interior wrap , and company I purchased wrap from . Sorry no actual video of Integra center console

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Si (sold) 2020 Type R (sold) 1994 Honda Acty
How large of a piece did you order to do this?

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
I've been in touch with a local shop in my area about these same pieces. He does the hydro graphics thing and I'll post up my parts once they arrive back to me.

East Coast Hydrographics LLC

-G

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I've been in touch with a local shop in my area about these same pieces. He does the hydro graphics thing and I'll post up my parts once they arrive back to me.

East Coast Hydrographics LLC

-G
Oh that's cool. Did you pick out your own print or something can?

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
I went on Google and saw examples of his work...a recent client of his just had the shifter bezel from a DC5 done in a gloss carbon finish that looked amazing. I emailed him and he reached out to me to discuss details of what I wanted done. I mentioned to him I was looking for the same carbon fiber style he had done on 'ol boy's RSX and he knew right away what I meant.

-G

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I went on Google and saw examples of his work...a recent client of his just had the shifter bezel from a DC5 done in a gloss carbon finish that looked amazing. I emailed him and he reached out to me to discuss details of what I wanted done. I mentioned to him I was looking for the same carbon fiber style he had done on 'ol boy's RSX and he knew right away what I meant.

-G
That's awesome! I'd like to do a ton of interior overlays of replacements on pretty much anything glaring or reflective. I just have the Synth Carbon stuff, but this sounds super cool. On the Ram truck forum, a guy did a whole custom interior of a topographical map that matched copper/orange interior/exterior parts & it turned out great.

Found a few photos & a link if it helps:

IMG_2067.png

IMG_2066.png

IMG_2065.png

IMG_2064.png

IMG_2063.png

Last edited:

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
So my Synth Carbon center console overlay just arrived.... Maybe I was naive, I was assuming it was a piece of CF that slides on top of the console, wrapping around it like the OEM CF mirror covers.... That isn't what I received, it appears to be just an $80 precut sticker. They claim it to be " Authentic Carbon Fiber 3k Twill 2x2 Consistent Weave " but I have never seen a mailman fold real CF in half and shove it into my mailbox...

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
So my Synth Carbon center console overlay just arrived.... Maybe I was naive, I was assuming it was a piece of CF that slides on top of the console, wrapping around it like the OEM CF mirror covers.... That isn't what I received, it appears to be just an $80 precut sticker. They claim it to be " Authentic Carbon Fiber 3k Twill 2x2 Consistent Weave " but I have never seen a mailman fold real CF in half and shove it into my mailbox...
Yeah I had a feeling that’s what they really were. I think eventually down the line when the scratches continue to accumulate and I get sick of them all, I’ll sand it down and paint it matte or have it hydro dipped and clear coated

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Yeah, I was picturing something like this https://www.civicxi.com/forum/data/video/234/234302-7d1cd723264c80dff1c716c7cb120c4e.mp4

I reached out to OP to see where he got it, haven't heard back yet. When I get my PPF installed, I might ask how much they would charge for either a satin PPF or the Stek semi-gloss carbon PPF. Normally I think that's super cheesy, but saw a few M3/4s with it on their roof and it was surprisingly convincing.

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
Both my console garnish and shifter surround pieces are on the way from west coast warehouses right now, I've been patiently waiting for awhile. Once they're here, I plan on having them hydro dipped by a source in Maryland. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

-G

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Both my console garnish and shifter surround pieces are on the way from west coast warehouses right now, I've been patiently waiting for awhile. Once they're here, I plan on having them hydro dipped by a source in Maryland. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

-G
Yeah that shifter bezel pieces looks to be quite the blinder. I gotta attack that immediately. Hopefully it's showing up today.