• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Carbon Center Console

Patio208

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Mustang Shelby GT 500
So my Synth Carbon center console overlay just arrived.... Maybe I was naive, I was assuming it was a piece of CF that slides on top of the console, wrapping around it like the OEM CF mirror covers.... That isn't what I received, it appears to be just an $80 precut sticker. They claim it to be " Authentic Carbon Fiber 3k Twill 2x2 Consistent Weave " but I have never seen a mailman fold real CF in half and shove it into my mailbox...
I feel your pain, I received mine this week also. I think I'm going to pass on installing it for now. Why didn't Acura just use the same finish they applied to the dash board? That would've been acceptable.

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

eculley

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I walk.
With that being said, I’m sure the process for them is the same, notch or not notch.. can always reach out to ask if they’ll do your integra piece

zooka

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S 2022 RDX A-Spec
Does anyone know of any other companies that sell the carbon fiber console shifter overlay? Synthcarbon website has been out of stock

vexingv

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ITS LCM/Red; '16 BMW M235-xdrive
Does anyone know of any other companies that sell the carbon fiber console shifter overlay? Synthcarbon website has been out of stock
it's back in stock; i just ordered one for my ITS

mkIntegra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra MT
But do they make for manual
It says on the listing: Fabricated to Order: Please allow up to 10 business days for order to be made. Let us know if you need manual or automatic in the notes section of your order or message us after.

I never ended up installing it yet, kind of scared about the adhesive and if I change my mind. They told me you'd just need adhesive remover to remove any residue if you change your mind, but I'm worried it will damage the original finish on the center console.