• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Carbon Center Console

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Looks good! Would be nice to see a company make either a carbon fiber overlay or replacement piece or both for it.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

AntonEGO

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura integra
couldnt stand the gloss black, So went with Carbon 1st try at wrapping . couple lil flaws , probably will redo . Purchased from The VViVid shop . comments?

20230102_123950.jpg
Same, piano black interior is not it😤💩

image.jpg

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

tyt2lynnin1

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
couldnt stand the gloss black, So went with Carbon 1st try at wrapping . couple lil flaws , probably will redo . Purchased from The VViVid shop . comments?

20230102_123950.jpg
This looks phenomenal did you have to take the assembly piece out to wrap it? OR you just warpped it over it without taking the console off?
Looks difficult if it was just on there. Might be hard to get into the corners with a knife that might cut the assembly or possiblytheleather on the seats if I slip or something. Any tips? Also which vinyl did you buy from the site? Black Matte CarbonFiber?

OP
OP
vinja314

vinja314

First Name
vince
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 integra
This looks phenomenal did you have to take the assembly piece out to wrap it? OR you just warpped it over it without taking the console off?
Looks difficult if it was just on there. Might be hard to get into the corners with a knife that might cut the assembly or possiblytheleather on the seats if I slip or something. Any tips? Also which vinyl did you buy from the site? Black Matte CarbonFiber?
I purchased front the Vvivid shop and watched there vids , and yes took it out ,

20230102_122016.jpg

tyt2lynnin1

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
thank you sir, Ill be ordering one and trying it out as I also dont really like shiny cf stick on :)

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
may I ask how you get the console piece off? just pry it off?
There's a youtube video posted by some vendor that makes an idle stop defeat device that's installed under the console cover. It's what I used as a guide. It's pretty good except you do not need to remove the interior piece that runs along the right side of the cover and up and around the passenger side of the dash.

tyt2lynnin1

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
this is super helpful! +10000 points, but DANG, removing all that assembly is kinda scary though looks easy enough xD