• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Canada ordering

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Heyho69

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback LX
I don't see the point in paying 7-8% interest on such an expensive car... Are y'all making 6 figures but have no savings or something? Imo if you have to finance why go for such a high end car

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
I don't see the point in paying 7-8% interest on such an expensive car... Are y'all making 6 figures but have no savings or something? Imo if you have to finance why go for such a high end car
ya, living in suburbs of vancouver means overpaying for shit.

killer23d

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda3
ya, living in suburbs of vancouver means overpaying for shit.
Cost of living in Vancouver is part of my re-consideration on this.

I took my deposit back because I alone doesn't make 6 figures a year, and I am not sure about others; I won't drag my wife into this debt just because I can't comfortably afford this car.

58K+tax, ceramic coat, PPF, winter tires - I was looking at 72k. Even if I put 40% of that to my LOC at 6.2% for 3 years, that works out to about $1k a month. My current car is about to be paid off and it kind of suck to go back into the car payment cycle.

The ITS just doesn't feel the same compare to FL5. I would say I would far likely prefer the FL5 over this even I know it's unobtainable. The 2024 Elantra N is also quite promising, and very high CP for merely $41k (which I can comfortably afford). I dislike Hyundai in general due to reliability and ownership experience from friends and in-law, but I can't ignore the value proposition and it is a totally different animal than the ordinary commuter version. So.. we shall see...

There are plenty of DCT version of Elantra N available in stock and dealers are willing to discount! Not something we see now. I hope they can bring the i30N hatch over since that is more practical in every way.

SilverS

First Name
Aa
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Anyone ordered other than white or black have any updates?

Hondafanboy

First Name
Preet
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra TypeS
Cost of living in Vancouver is part of my re-consideration on this.

I took my deposit back because I alone doesn't make 6 figures a year, and I am not sure about others; I won't drag my wife into this debt just because I can't comfortably afford this car.

58K+tax, ceramic coat, PPF, winter tires - I was looking at 72k. Even if I put 40% of that to my LOC at 6.2% for 3 years, that works out to about $1k a month. My current car is about to be paid off and it kind of suck to go back into the car payment cycle.

The ITS just doesn't feel the same compare to FL5. I would say I would far likely prefer the FL5 over this even I know it's unobtainable. The 2024 Elantra N is also quite promising, and very high CP for merely $41k (which I can comfortably afford). I dislike Hyundai in general due to reliability and ownership experience from friends and in-law, but I can't ignore the value proposition and it is a totally different animal than the ordinary commuter version. So.. we shall see...

There are plenty of DCT version of Elantra N available in stock and dealers are willing to discount! Not something we see now. I hope they can bring the i30N hatch over since that is more practical in every way.
ITS type S is not worth for me too ā€¦.Going into $1000 plus into car payments sucksā€¦.especially when you have many more expenditures to survive in Vancouver areaā€¦..

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
ITS type S is not worth for me too ā€¦.Going into $1000 plus into car payments sucksā€¦.especially when you have many more expenditures to survive in Vancouver areaā€¦..
Vancouverite here too and also considering taking my deposit back since Iā€™ve heard my dealer will be pulling shenanigans with forced bs accessories and protection packages.

If thatā€™s the case, and I also canā€™t get my Type R that Iā€™m on a list for, then Iā€™ll just plan for a Miata + EV stable.

OP
OP
ElpacoSV

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
Vancouverite here too and also considering taking my deposit back since Iā€™ve heard my dealer will be pulling shenanigans with forced bs accessories and protection packages.

If thatā€™s the case, and I also canā€™t get my Type R that Iā€™m on a list for, then Iā€™ll just plan for a Miata + EV stable.
let me know how easy is to get back your deposit and if you can get if in full.

thanks!

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3

which dealership is that?
Langley tried to pull that BS on me and I went with Northshore.

Hondafanboy

First Name
Preet
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra TypeS
which dealership is that?
Langley tried to pull that BS on me and I went with Northshore.
How much was the add on langley asking for as compared to North shore ? And which number you are at on list at North shore ?