• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Canada ordering

RCX

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 FK8 -> 2023 GR Corolla -> 2024 Integra Type S
I was told by my sales rep that white is only coming with the black interior and black with have the red interior for Canada, can anyone confirm?
Build is live on the acura.ca site.

Black white grey come with red int.

wontondon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5, MK7 GTI
I recently made a second deposit since the original dealer is requiring a mandatory trade-in, protection packages, and accessories; The sales guy is hinting that they might relent on those requirements in a later batch of arrivals, but I’m not holding my breath. The second dealer is “only” requiring ceramic coating and all-weather mats, with a more concrete and quicker ETA as well.
That's kinda harsh to require a dealer ceramic coat. Whereabouts are you located?

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
That's kinda harsh to require a dealer ceramic coat. Whereabouts are you located?
Vancouver. The ceramic coating requirement is such a hassle, because I’ll need to get PPF done (by a friend-detailer) first beforehand, if possible.

S2000Forever

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2002 Honda S2000, 2024 Acura Integra Type-S
Build is live on the acura.ca site.

Black white grey come with red int.
Yes, I think my rep isn’t quite up to speed unless he knows something that’s too secret and Canada’s first allocations may differ, we can only wait now another month or so, fingers crossed.

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Markham Acura and Downtown Toronto Acura just got their ITSs delivered to dealerships. I just got picks of them arriving at the dealerships
Do you know what their ETA was? I'm curious if delivery is happening early or they just had better ETAs. My dealer claims they're the #2 Acura dealer by volume, but not like I can check.

RoidRage

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Type S
Do you know what their ETA was? I'm curious if delivery is happening early or they just had better ETAs. My dealer claims they're the #2 Acura dealer by volume, but not like I can check.
They are all happening this week with ETAs for June 21st.

Which dealer are u with? If they are #2 I'd assume they would get it this week?

S2000Forever

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2002 Honda S2000, 2024 Acura Integra Type-S
Markham Acura and Downtown Toronto Acura just got their ITSs delivered to dealerships. I just got picks of them arriving at the dealerships
So I guess some dealerships are getting them this month, I’m with 2 dealerships and ETA is late July, I guess I picked the wrong dealerships.

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Hmm. Okay. Mine is next month for some reason. They're getting 5 in their first batch. Can't complain about waiting a month I guess when I've literally just walked in yesterday to get one.

Hope everyone gets theirs soon!

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Don't understand why my dealer (in Quebec) was supposed to get 2 by end of June (black/red first, then a week later white/red)...and now they will only get 2 by the end of July (white/red first, then black/red a week later).
But some dealers in Ontario are already getting some ITS...
I'm quite puzzled as why it changed?! Is Acura sending more ITS to the US and delayed canadian orders? Or the biggest dealers get their cars first?

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
I read somewhere (maybe Facebook) that orders were delayed about 30 days for Canada. Doesn’t seem to effect Ontario of course for some reason.

Hondafanboy

First Name
Preet
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra TypeS
Vancouver. The ceramic coating requirement is such a hassle, because I’ll need to get PPF done (by a friend-detailer) first beforehand, if possible.
Hello brother…I am from Vancouver too…please share your detailer friend contact number.
I would like to go your way and install PPF too

Apex Carver

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FL5-17224, ITR 01-1189, Elise,190E-2.3-16
Latest update I have here is that instead of the black car coming this week and the white car coming next week, both units have an updated ETA of June 29th.

Apparently the cars are produced but are in Illinois.