• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Canada ordering

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
how are your dealers assining cars?
for CTR it was line everyone in one line and when the dealer gets a car (of specific color) they would go through each one asking if they want..
my dealer told me there is only 1 person ahead of me who picked blue so I am second in line. so when the 2nd blue comes I get to "skip" ahead of everyone else. is that how your guys dealers are working with you too?

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
for CTR it was line everyone in one line and when the dealer gets a car (of specific color) they would go through each one asking if they want..
my dealer told me there is only 1 person ahead of me who picked blue so I am second in line. so when the 2nd blue comes I get to "skip" ahead of everyone else. is that how your guys dealers are working with you too?
In order of deposit. So when they get a car coming in (which sounds like all white or black for MY 2024) they are asking if you want it if no then moves to the next person. I don’t know if they you get bumped to the back or just first pick on the next one. I’m taking mine regardless of the colour.

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
My dealer in BC asked me for my Top 3 colour choices. But I’ll pretty much have my pick (hopefully) since I’m first in line for the Winter arrivals. They’re getting 3 or 4 this summer, with a black one still up for grabs.

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
ITS can now be built in Canadian Acura site

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Hey everyone. New to the site. Been sitting on Civic side since Sept 2021 waiting to get a Type R and I've just today almost given up with my dealer screwing around after new management.

Anyway, called up a well reviewed Acura dealer in the afternoon, went in, took just over an hour, and looks like I'll be the owner of an ITS in second half of July. Additional added stuff beyond their normal long list of ridiculous fees was just ceramic coating and 8yr warranty, which is better than 10k of trade-in value Honda dealer wanted for the Type R. It won't be my preferred color, but I feel like I'm just done with waiting and ready to get behind the wheel.

I've seen their internal system records. There's only a handful of cars in the first batch and is to arrive between 19th and 25th of July. First batch is all white and black supposedly. I'm told each color would be built in batches of a few hundred and then allocated to dealers. So right now they don't know any ETA beyond first batch. They also said second batch will likely not be this year (I'd take that with a grain of salt).

I think if your dealer hasn't told you much info, they either are not getting enough (or any cars) from first batch or trying to wait for which client is desperate enough to trade in a car in high demand. My advice from trying to get a Type R is walk in and demand to speak with the sales manager if the car is important to you. They hold the power for high demand low supply vehicles and they don't always give sales ppl info on these cars.

lz23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z
Hey everyone. New to the site. Been sitting on Civic side since Sept 2021 waiting to get a Type R and I've just today almost given up with my dealer screwing around after new management.

Anyway, called up a well reviewed Acura dealer in the afternoon, went in, took just over an hour, and looks like I'll be the owner of an ITS in second half of July. Additional added stuff beyond their normal long list of ridiculous fees was just ceramic coating and 8yr warranty, which is better than 10k of trade-in value Honda dealer wanted for the Type R. It won't be my preferred color, but I feel like I'm just done with waiting and ready to get behind the wheel.

I've seen their internal system records. There's only a handful of cars in the first batch and is to arrive between 19th and 25th of July. First batch is all white and black supposedly. I'm told each color would be built in batches of a few hundred and then allocated to dealers. So right now they don't know any ETA beyond first batch. They also said second batch will likely not be this year (I'd take that with a grain of salt).

I think if your dealer hasn't told you much info, they either are not getting enough (or any cars) from first batch or trying to wait for which client is desperate enough to trade in a car in high demand. My advice from trying to get a Type R is walk in and demand to speak with the sales manager if the car is important to you. They hold the power for high demand low supply vehicles and they don't always give sales ppl info on these cars.
My dealer has two black ones due in,I ordered white and was told end of july.I had to take the ceramic coating as well as all weather mats.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
My dealer has two black ones due in,I ordered white and was told end of july.I had to take the ceramic coating as well as all weather mats.
Thanks for this info. Seems to confirm the info I got from my dealer.

It's hard to believe their word with all the horror stories we read on this forum...

RCX

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 FK8 -> 2023 GR Corolla -> 2024 Integra Type S
I was told 2 will arrive end of July-beginning of August. And that they will get another 2 end of Aug-beginning of Sept. Montreal area dealer.

This dealer SEEMS to be allocating by color choice. Sales rep said I get the 1st white one they receive.

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
I was told 2 will arrive end of July-beginning of August. And that they will get another 2 end of Aug-beginning of Sept. Montreal area dealer.

This dealer SEEMS to be allocating by color choice. Sales rep said I get the 1st white one they receive.
oh finally found someone doing the same as my dealer lol i thought mine was being weird. but ya great to hear the cars will come soon.

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
anyone have deposits at more than one dealerships? seems like with the amount of cars that will be produced it's probably not necessary but just wondering if anyone has gone that route.

wontondon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5, MK7 GTI
anyone have deposits at more than one dealerships? seems like with the amount of cars that will be produced it's probably not necessary but just wondering if anyone has gone that route.
Had 2 deposits initially, as #1 at each, but recently requested a refund from one as the other dealer was more responsive to inquiries and was able to offer a build date first.

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
I recently made a second deposit since the original dealer is requiring a mandatory trade-in, protection packages, and accessories; The sales guy is hinting that they might relent on those requirements in a later batch of arrivals, but I’m not holding my breath. The second dealer is “only” requiring ceramic coating and all-weather mats, with a more concrete and quicker ETA as well.

S2000Forever

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2002 Honda S2000, 2024 Acura Integra Type-S
I was told by my sales rep that white is only coming with the black interior and black with have the red interior for Canada, can anyone confirm?

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
I was told by my sales rep that white is only coming with the black interior and black with have the red interior for Canada, can anyone confirm?
AFAIK for Canada: White, Carbon, and Black get the red interior. Silver, Blue, TEP get the black interior.

This is why Carbon is my second choice instead of Blue: The red interior wins out for me even though I prefer Blue over Carbon, if not considering interior.