• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Buy now at MSRP or wait for details on 2025

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Not surprised at all they're offering the Urban Grey. Also not a bad color but I won't be jumping up to trade until a PMC is announced.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Thanks. The new silver is likely the urban grey pearl(UGP) that has been spreading to all the models. It's not really silver though.

The 2025 MDX Types S will have it, the refreshed 2024 TLX-TS already has it but in the case of the TLX, it still kept the LSM as the standard paint color. Maybe 2025 it'll disappear?

Anyway, long story short, if it was the sales guy, I'd say it has the potential to be BS to try and pressure you into a sale but the finance guy, he doesn't need to pressure you unless it's about extended warranties or useless services that they make a mint on.

I'd say it's all but confirmed.
That style of gray is EVERYWHERE now.

PRDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type S
I’m soooo sorry to keep everyone waiting! Went with silver, but everyone is right. There are no bad colors with the ITS.
With the trade in hahah also confirmed LSM won’t be offered for MY 25
IMG_8835.jpeg
IMG_8845.jpeg
Hello neighbor, congratulations, I also purchased my ITS at Mullers Woodfield Acura also.

Last edited:

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
Congrats on the purchase & not waiting it out , you made a great choice .

Ray92

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 Audi S4 6MT
I guess the US is getting quite a bit of ITS... Extremely limited here in Canada.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Canadians get a decent buy on the ITS as well. Isn't it under 60k?

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Canadians get a decent buy on the ITS as well. Isn't it under 60k?
Yeah, it's like around the equivalent of $45kUSD and it comes with the heated steering wheel from the factory. I discussed this with other members but we're fairly certain it has to do with the fact that buyers here (read, people who can't drive) feel the need to absolutely have AWD for winter so the competition like the S3 is more favorable. Different market dynamics, different prices.

wontondon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5, MK7 GTI
Just looking at both countries' MSRP using today's FX rates...

MSRP CountryUSDCAD
US$52,995$72,701
Canada$42,516$58,326

Can't imagine many people up here would be lining up to buy this at $73K CAD.

OP
OP
Vinnie

Vinnie

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS LSM
Someone on the forums actually did the thing they said they would. This never happens. Congrats on choosing the best color, enjoy!
Hahahah trust me I’ve been that guy with big plans and then come up really short….but I’m only 5’5” so I come up short a lot hahah. Thanks!

ITSDAD

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
I don't understand the automotive industry's current obsession with "primer grey".

I guess it has everything to do with consumer/marketing trends, but how uninspiring.
Just looking at both countries' MSRP using today's FX rates...

MSRP CountryUSDCAD
US$52,995$72,701
Canada$42,516$58,326

Can't imagine many people up here would be lining up to buy this at $73K CAD.
LOL not to mention that it cost most of us Canadians $1MM to live in a porta potty. Unless you can swing it, there is a small portion of canadians even concerned about auto ownership atm.

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
LOL not to mention that it cost most of us Canadians $1MM to live in a porta potty.
I put the laughing emoji because the Like system doesn't have a crying emoji.

It's ridiculous how much we pay for everything essential. Justine really screwed us over and I hope the next government will just get the F out of the way and let Canadians fix their own issues. The fix will never come from any party.

Back on topic, I totally agree that another price factor for the Canadian market is lack of disposable income.