• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Best First Drive Song

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
What’s your best idea for the first drive song?

There something about the first drive of your new car so I’m crowd sourcing ideas for my first drive in the new Integra… just a matter of time.

History
- 1999 Prelude, pearl white, full oem skirts and wing (Dragula)
- 2017 Civic Si, can’t even remember the color name or song, #newparentbrain

Last edited:

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I like the idea of this topic. There’s some be on the Ram forum called “post a song, any song” in the off-topic area, but I like how this one is focused on the first drive. Which makes it all the harder! 😆 I like hearing the variety also.

I guess really I can’t say 100% until that times comes & I'm driving alone without my wife & kids. Maybe 3-5 to pick from. Lol

Red Fur by Veil of Maya is a favorite of mine lately that I’d really like to turn it up to on my first real drive.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
I like the idea of this topic. There’s some be on the Ram forum called “post a song, any song” in the off-topic area, but I like how this one is focused on the first drive. Which makes it all the harder! 😆 I like hearing the variety also.

I guess really I can’t say 100% until that times comes & I'm driving alone without my wife & kids. Maybe 3-5 to pick from. Lol

Red Fur by Veil of Maya is a favorite of mine lately that I’d really like to turn it up to on my first real drive.

Nice choice. I haven’t listened to veil of maya since high school; I’ll have to check this one out. I was going to suggest some As I Lay Dying but wasn’t sure if any fellow metal heads in here

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Nice choice. I haven’t listened to veil of maya since high school; I’ll have to check this one out. I was going to suggest some As I Lay Dying but wasn’t sure if any fellow metal heads in here
I’ve seen As I Lay live a bunch back in the day! We’re probably close to the same age. I think I was 19 when Frail Words Collapse came out. I had a 12” Infinity in my 91 Integra GS manual. Great times. Close calls. 😂

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
I’ve seen As I Lay live a bunch back in the day! We’re probably close to the same age. I think I was 19 when Frail Words Collapse came out. I had a 12” Infinity in my 91 Integra GS manual. Great times. Close calls. 😂
90s babies 🤙 to think I was driving a 94 Buick lesabre and a dodge stealth back then 🫠 all of my boys had bubble hatches and gs teggies

if you’re into any electronic music, in particular the UK dance scene, Above and Beyond’s ‘we’re all we need’ goes so hard on the ELS system

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
90s babies 🤙 to think I was driving a 94 Buick lesabre and a dodge stealth back then 🫠 all of my boys had bubble hatches and gs teggies

if you’re into any electronic music, in particular the UK dance scene, Above and Beyond’s ‘we’re all we need’ goes so hard on the ELS system
I will check it out!

Mackay42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A-spec Integra CVT w/ Tech pack
I always daydream about what sounds would be best in cars, night driving, long hauls, summer time, etc.. I have an extensive list of music on Youtube i've sorted throughout the years.

When i picked up my car, i had this que'd up on my phone for my first track

Last edited:

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Reviving this thread as we get closer to the time as also I’ve been feeling a little overwhelmed lately, so I’ve been jamming out, retuning the 8 string, etc. Coming into warmer weather naturally does this too, I think. I’m a new metal head mainly which isn’t a hugely popular category (especially at my age 😂), but has been making strides in the different styles & progressiveness so I will just share a few I know that I will build into a “Teggy” playlist for the day of taking ownership.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

bpebler

Threads