• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Best Black/Red Interior for Type-S?

Best Black/red interior combo?

• Total voters
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Subaru Forester X Premium
I am torn between the black leather with reddish inserts versus the red leather with black inserts. Exterior will be white. Which do you prefer? What are the pros and cons of each, in your opinion?

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
I'm leaning towards black because I think it will age better over time. They both look pretty good, but I think the base Integra's red interior looks better than the Type S's red interior.

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
I much prefer the black one. But in Canada, in the 2 color i’m interested in, which is Black or White, we will only have red interior.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Yeah I like my Red Aspec interior. I would probably pick the black Type S because of the red accents in the suede. But if Red will come out sooner

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
From Raiti's video yesterday, it looks like the perforated black center inserts in the Red interior show red through them just like the perforated black inserts in the Ebony interior--it does make me curious if it's the same on Orchid.

Personally, I love the Red interior of my current PWP A-Spec + Tech, but I'm leaning toward PWP with Ebony for this one just becuase I'm not crazy about the perforated black centers on the Red seats.

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
In Canada, interior colours are tied together with specific exterior paints, but I’m not fussy between red and black choices. It’s a bit of a bummer to me that no Orchid interior is available in Canada, or else I’d consider Apex Blue paint with Orchid.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Red bc it’s different for me. BUT, I also really like the red accents on the black interior & would absolutely be ok with that as my second choice.

1st: LCM/Red
2nd: White/Red
3rd: Blue or TEP/Black

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
I am torn between the black leather with reddish inserts versus the red leather with black inserts. Exterior will be white. Which do you prefer? What are the pros and cons of each, in your opinion?
Orchid - Black and white.
preview-928x522 (14).jpg
preview-928x522 (13).jpg