• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

BadannLV Lower Engine Cover Lip & Plate

Kamikaze5PDR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT
I recently came across aftermarket replacement parts for the DE4 Integra lower engine cover lid (front piece) and plate. This part looks good and also makes oil changes a breeze for the Integra, while potentially offering more security to the catalytic converter/ downpipe.
IMG_8184.jpeg

This mod probably will not apply to most Integra drivers but definitely useful if you have the need. In the past year, my engine cover got damaged and would no longer properly and securely attach to my car. I tried swapping out clips and fasteners. I came across www.baddannlv.com. They offer this part with just the lower plate (site refers to as skid plate) and optional front lip as an add on replacement part.
IMG_8192.jpeg

The kit comes with (8) replacement u-clips and (8) M6 10mm bolts. This provides the advantage of a common tool to remove the engine cover as well as more secure installation.
IMG_8191.jpeg

Overall I am happy after the install. There are some install videos out there on YouTube if you want a “how-to” install this product.

OP
OP
Kamikaze5PDR

Kamikaze5PDR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT
is that compatible with the DE5 as well?
I recommend checking out the company’s website in the link provided in the thread. Reach out directly to the company if you don’t see what you’re looking for to see if the part fits the ITS.

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
I recommend checking out the company’s website in the link provided in the thread. Reach out directly to the company if you don’t see what you’re looking for to see if the part fits the ITS.
i did look at their website, it says it's only for the DE4 but works on "all integra trims" lol so i was wondering if anyone here on our end knows if the shield is the same part or not

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
A couple of us were discussing this awhile back. I don't think anyone took the plunge on trying it on the DE5.

Brittania

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Toyota Camry
i did look at their website, it says it's only for the DE4 but works on "all integra trims" lol so i was wondering if anyone here on our end knows if the shield is the same part or not
Looking at a parts diagram, Type S/Type R use the same part number, which is different than what the other civic/integras use.

sventhecivic

First Name
Gaetano
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic EXT
I had this on my 10th gen Civic, perfect replacement and so worth it. In regards to fitting the DE5, message the seller. I’ve had to communicate with them before and they got back to be in a timely manner! I imagine they’ll know the answer anyway, since it seems like the site isn’t specific enough :D

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
I think if somebody took some measurements of the placements of the filter and stuff, we'd be able to determine if it fits. This is dope!