• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

APEXi N1-X Exhaust

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I was hoping it would look better. Not loving being able to see the end of the Helmholtz resonators. Looks weird to me. Sounds good though.

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
Can’t say I like the sound nor the look, the Remark is my fav so far, from looks, sound and price. The Magnaflow i like too

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I really like the look of the magnaflow but it is very loud without any resonators. It has the Helmholtz. But that’s it. I also am not a fan of clamps instead of flanges. But I could let that go.

If the MF had a mid pipe resonator it would be on its way to me already.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey
Sounds & looks great to me! Seeing the resonators makes it unique compared to every other exhaust on the planet. Thanks for posting.

SteamedHams

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5G Integra 6MT
Sounds pretty good; not obnoxiously farty, but not a fan of the way it looks. The cylinder mufflers makes it feel like it's just hanging there with poor fitment; It'd look better with a flatter muffler that tucks in more under the car, like the Function Werk ones