• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Apex Blue/Orchid Survey

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S, '16 ES350 and hopefully a '23 Integra
I drove an Apex/Orchid 6MT demo today (exactly my order) and was pretty impressed. I just posted my impressions in that thread.
Then we walked inside to check on when mine should be arriving and firm up numbers. I was pretty floored when the out the door price was over $52,000. This included $3,000 ADM, a bunch of warranties, an accessory propack and some useless coverages. Taking off the optional items left me above $45,000. I'm willing to do the propack (which is double Acura's website) and one of the coverages, but we're not real close. I do have a deposit on an Aegean Blue Civic Si which should be coming soon for MSRP plus $1,500 in useless packages. It is under $33,000 out the door.
I prefer the Integra and can afford what they are asking, but I just feel it loses any value proposition at this price.

I visited another local Acura dealer, which is doing $1,500 over MSRP with no packages necessary. However, they are only ordering CVTs since Acura says the manual is sold out and they don't know when they'll be able to get more.

I will call my original dealer where my reservation is Monday to see how much lower I can get them but for now it's looking like I might not complete my Integra transaction.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I drove an Apex/Orchid 6MT demo today (exactly my order) and was pretty impressed. I just posted my impressions in that thread.
Then we walked inside to check on when mine should be arriving and firm up numbers. I was pretty floored when the out the door price was over $52,000. This included $3,000 ADM, a bunch of warranties, an accessory propack and some useless coverages. Taking off the optional items left me above $45,000. I'm willing to do the propack (which is double Acura's website) and one of the coverages, but we're not real close. I do have a deposit on an Aegean Blue Civic Si which should be coming soon for MSRP plus $1,500 in useless packages. It is under $33,000 out the door.
I prefer the Integra and can afford what they are asking, but I just feel it loses any value proposition at this price.

I visited another local Acura dealer, which is doing $1,500 over MSRP with no packages necessary. However, they are only ordering CVTs since Acura says the manual is sold out and they don't know when they'll be able to get more.

I will call my original dealer where my reservation is Monday to see how much lower I can get them but for now it's looking like I might not complete my Integra transaction.
52k is this Canadian?

OP
OP

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
Apex blue/ orchid white. Supposed to arrive between Saturday and next Wednesday

So sorry that happened to you! I am fearful that will happen to others as well, myself included! By the way, how did the Apex Blue/Orchid White combo look in person?

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
I was pretty floored when the out the door price was over $52,000. This included $3,000 ADM, a bunch of warranties, an accessory propack and some useless coverages. Taking off the optional items left me above $45,000. I'm willing to do the propack
That is horrible, post the dealership for others to see. So far mine has been consistent that there's no ADM or accessories I don't want on an order. I saw one that wasn't a reservation for them today, about $6,400 in added crap and tint, but no ADM. After getting their installed accessory prices I immediately decided I want absolutely none from them. Higher prices than any of the ones I saw on the accessories thread. I would post it but I wrote on it

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
These dealers really are being short sighted. Few would pay the crazy adm’s right now and they’ll alienate customers for years to come.
I have an agreed MSRP plus $1,499 pro pack but anything above and beyond and I’d be out.

the economy isn’t the same one it was 16 months ago. Just because we can pay the markup doesn’t mean we will.

the whole point of the integra was what you’re getting for under $40k

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I just went to my dealer to test drive the manual. Felt amazing to me and loved the drivers assistance and HUD. Wasn’t loving the highway pedal engagement on the clutch however. Made me glad I’m getting the CVT. Obviously I’d get used to it but who has time for that.

I got my VIN last night so I’m 10-14 days out. I had my Bronco Sport with me and had them look at it. I wanted the loan paid off. That was my only goal. They paid off the loan + $500. And I’m saving $2,500 in taxes. Since I have the Mustang, I gave them the Bronco today. Didn’t want to risk the value changing or some sort of accident in the next 2 weeks. So I signed the pre trade paper work and the break down for the new car sale. They kept their word. Msrp, no adm, no forced packages.

It’s cool that even though they took my trade now and paid it off (also saving me this months payment and insurance for a month) and will probably sell it before my tegs comes in, that I still will get the tax benefit and don’t have to risk the value dropping as they’re still doing it as 1 transaction. Best of both worlds.

OP
OP

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I just went to my dealer to test drive the manual. Felt amazing to me and loved the drivers assistance and HUD. Wasn’t loving the highway pedal engagement on the clutch however. Made me glad I’m getting the CVT. Obviously I’d get used to it but who has time for that.

I got my VIN last night so I’m 10-14 days out. I had my Bronco Sport with me and had them look at it. I wanted the loan paid off. That was my only goal. They paid off the loan + $500. And I’m saving $2,500 in taxes. Since I have the Mustang, I gave them the Bronco today. Didn’t want to risk the value changing or some sort of accident in the next 2 weeks. So I signed the pre trade paper work and the break down for the new car sale. They kept their word. Msrp, no adm, no forced packages.

It’s cool that even though they took my trade now and paid it off (also saving me this months payment and insurance for a month) and will probably sell it before my tegs comes in, that I still will get the tax benefit and don’t have to risk the value dropping as they’re still doing it as 1 transaction. Best of both worlds.
Congrats again! MSRP, no ADM, no forced packages - awesome deal! Do you feel comfortable sharing the name of your dealership - as I am very curious being from Florida as well. If you don't feel comfortable, then I totally understand!

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Yeah, it’s Crown in Clearwater. They are however requiring a pro pack on all new orders. $1700 for ceramic coat and all season floor mats and trunk tray. Not a bad value. But still required.

OP
OP

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah, it’s Crown in Clearwater. They are however requiring a pro pack on all new orders. $1700 for ceramic coat and all season floor mats and trunk tray. Not a bad value. But still required.
Thanks for sharing - greatly appreciated that! Darn it - I live in South Florida!

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z

Friggin thieves. I hate them.

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S, '16 ES350 and hopefully a '23 Integra
52k is this Canadian? Ha, I wish! This was US dollars.
So sorry that happened to you! I am fearful that will happen to others as well, myself included! By the way, how did the Apex Blue/Orchid White combo look in person? Apex/Orchid looked amazing, but I'm not in love with the suede. The seat already had attracted some lint.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I wouldn’t say that. Granted you might not want those things, there’s maybe only 200 markup on that package and it’s high quality stuff. Also it is beneficial to the car as opposed to nitro in tires or cheap tint.

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
I wouldn’t say that. Granted you might not want those things, there’s maybe only 200 markup on that package and it’s high quality stuff. Also it is beneficial to the car as opposed to nitro in tires or cheap tint.
I think requiring anything in addition to how the car comes is thievery.