• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Apex Blue/Orchid Survey

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
Just ordered the rear seat pet protectors. 08Z41-3S5-210. The cover the entire rear seat and headrests based on the picture the parts department had. It’ll be here in 2 days, so before my car. Now I won’t worry about the orchid seats in the back with the kids.
Nice, I'm going to do the same.
Did u order it yourself? If so from where? Thx!

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
Mine has a build date of 5/31-6/4. I hope to get a VIN tomorrow. All these people taking theirs home today is killing me 😂.
Wondering if they'll give the VIN, when that's the first thing you need to convert the NFT

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
spending an hour cleaning soda off my door and seat, and had recurring ant problems for a month.

My mother still complains that I won't let her have Starbucks in my vehicles.
Ugh. That sucks. I’d be so pissed.

I don’t get why some people don’t get it. “Why buy a car if you’re going to baby it and never let people in it with drinks” There is a fine line there. You can have fun and not be totally ocd about things while still proactively avoiding high risk stuff that’s just unnecessary.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Nice, I'm going to do the same.
Did u order it yourself? If so from where? Thx!
Yep. Just went to the parts department at the dealer. Warehouse in GA has them in stock so it’ll be here in 2 days. Normally one day but it was late and they won’t order till tomorrow morning.

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ugh. That sucks. I’d be so pissed.

I don’t get why some people don’t get it. “Why buy a car if you’re going to baby it and never let people in it with drinks” There is a fine line there. You can have fun and not be totally ocd about things while still proactively avoiding high risk stuff that’s just unnecessary.
I know. I buy a car to use it, ideally for as long as possible. Part of making it last a long time is taking care of it. That kid hasn't been in one of my vehicles for the last 4 years.

If I could trust people to respect my wishes with my property, I wouldn't have to consider paying for material protection for it

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
Here's a screen shot of the pet protection cover.

20220602_115349.jpg

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Wondering if they'll give the VIN, when that's the first thing you need to convert the NFT
They should. Everyone I’ve seen has received the vin from the dealer once it’s been built. I’m sure there’s more to the NFT transformation than just a vin. That would be too easily stealable. Probably have to send in a purchase order. It wouldn’t be hard to have a small team manually review those, there’s only 500 of them.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I know. I buy a car to use it, ideally for as long as possible. Part of making it last a long time is taking care of it. That kid hasn't been in one of my vehicles for the last 4 years.

If I could trust people to respect my wishes with my property, I wouldn't have to consider paying for material protection for it
Are we the same person?!

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
It looks like the part covering the arm rest separates, so may still be usable. I may get the seat back protector, but I've already become an expert at getting dog fur out of carpet
Sorry, I uploaded just a pic of the rear seats folded down. Not with the seatback cover.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Here's a screen shot of the pet protection cover.

20220602_115349.jpg
Hmmm. That’s a lot more detail. I dig the little bone lol. But it looks like the middle seatbelt is covered. Not a huge deal, I only have 2 kids back there. But it looks a little ridgid on the back piece, which makes sense for a pet but not comfortable for a human. Is that a string on the side that holds it up? And losing 2 cup holders and armrest isn’t ideal.

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
They should. Everyone I’ve seen has received the vin from the dealer once it’s been built. I’m sure there’s more to the NFT transformation than just a vin. That would be too easily stealable. Probably have to send in a purchase order. It wouldn’t be hard to have a small team manually review those, there’s only 500 of them.
That's true, but this is the first time an nft has been used for a car gimmick like this, and they can't change ownership of the nft without access to your "wallet" all it is doing is changing the image associated with the mint. I've also seen how easy it is to fake digital driver's licenses in Australia. Granted I'll be asking for my VIN on Saturday when I test drive the dealerships test car to see all the possible accessories. Hopefully my car arrives Saturday, but still wanna see their tarted up one, and I'm a pessimist. So I expect it to be late

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
That's true, but this is the first time an nft has been used for a car gimmick like this, and they can't change ownership of the nft without access to your "wallet" all it is doing is changing the image associated with the mint. I've also seen how easy it is to fake digital driver's licenses in Australia. Granted I'll be asking for my VIN on Saturday when I test drive the dealerships test car to see all the possible accessories. Hopefully my car arrives Saturday, but still wanna see their tarted up one, and I'm a pessimist. So I expect it to be late
True, they won’t need to send you a new NFT, that would give you 2. Maybe you submit your purchase order and NFT number and they just flip a switch.

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
True, they won’t need to send you a new NFT, that would give you 2. Maybe you submit your purchase order and NFT number and they just flip a switch.
I should probably check them to see if any of the people that already got theirs have had it converted yet ... For most of the first few hundred people I doubt it was of any major importance though.

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That whole color and NFT conversation reminded of making my preorder.

I couldn't find any mention of the time it was supposed to go live, and I didn't wanna be like those guys who had to wait a year for their reserved Fords. So I was refreshing the page on my phone all morning. Saw that it was live about 12:50pm est, dismissed my trainees for lunch ... spent 5 minutes agonizing over there not being a blue or red with black interior, but said "I want color, and everything else is white, gray, or black" ... Actually submitted my order for a blue integra at 12:59, and found out later that day, the reservations weren't even supposed to be live yet. If the NFT order is a reasonable indicator, I was definitely not the first preorder.

When the dealership called me later to confirm everything one of the people I was training said "get me one too" while the dealer rep was telling me that the tiger eye would only be available on a type-s ... I responded "I can't afford that" and the rep thought I was replying to her 😑, even though I was seriously considering trading for a type s down the line

Aside from 2 90s gold/tan vehicles, all of my vehicles have been white, gray, or silver ... Apex Blue for the win