• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Apex Blue/Orchid Survey

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
I am trying to get a feel of how many who pre-ordered went the Blue Apex/Orchid route - thanks!

Last edited:

Integra805

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS350, MDX
I did too. Originally, I did the liquid carbon, but my wife was mad at the color and wanted the blue, so we swapped it out.

SuperCyan

First Name
Xavian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec w/ Tech CVT
Yep! Can't wait. I'm not 100% sold on the white interior, but I have to admit it does look really nice in pictures. Overall just excited for the car

OP
OP

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yep! Can't wait. I'm not 100% sold on the white interior, but I have to admit it does look really nice in pictures. Overall just excited for the car
My exact sentiments/feelings - thanks for sharing yours!

OP
OP

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I did too. Originally, I did the liquid carbon, but my wife was mad at the color and wanted the blue, so we swapped it out.
Ha! Me three!! Love the blue, willing to put up with the Orchid and thinking it might really be sharp.
Again, my exact sentiments/feelings - thanks for sharing yours! Fingers crossed that you're/we're right!

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
I am trying to get a feel of how many who pre-ordered went the Blue Apex/Orchid route - thanks!
I think the Blue with White looks fabulous. I would however be concerned about getting this in the technology package with the suede inserts. I don't think I would like White Suede in the long term.

OP
OP

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I think the Blue with White looks fabulous. I would however be concerned about getting this in the technology package with the suede inserts. I don't think I would like White Suede in the long term.
I could be mistaken, but I assume that only the black inserts are suede. Please correct me if my assumption is off track - pun intended!

OP
OP

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I absolutely agree with you - that the Blue with White looks fabulous!

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
I could be mistaken, but I assume that only the black inserts are suede. Please correct me if my assumption is off track - pun intended!
I hadn't considered that. Are you thinking all the suede inserts will be black whether upholstery is black, red or white? Not enough pictures at reservation to help me know what to expect!

Edit, pulled pictures and red and white look like suede to me. Only the black looks like vinyl. YMMV

2023-acura-integra-37.jpg

2023-acura-integra-9.jpg

2023-acura-integra-26.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I hadn't considered that. Are you thinking all the suede inserts will be black whether upholstery is black, red or white? Not enough pictures at reservation to help me know what to expect!

Edit, pulled pictures and red and white look like suede to me. Only the black looks like vinyl. YMMV

2023-acura-integra-37.jpg

2023-acura-integra-9.jpg

2023-acura-integra-26.jpg
I surmised that all the suede inserts would be black whether upholstery is black, red or white - as I thought that is what I read. However, after viewing your pics - you just be right about the black inserts being vinyl.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
The orchid interior looks nice but Im sure it will show dirt. Also known some who had their jeans leave stains on light interior. I or order carbon/red but if I had a choice it would just be black interior.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I’m in the same boat. But I went and looked at an apex blue tlx on Saturday. All black interior. And it was very dark in there. Black dash. Black headliner. It was just super monotone and dark. So I’m looking forward to the contrast of black and orchid.

I talked to my local detailer who does high end cars and also has owned 2 ctr’s. He said he DD one CTR and the ultrasuede holds up great. And he also mentioned while he doesn’t have experience with Acura orchid, Tesla’s white is very durable and doesn’t stain easily.

Last edited: