• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Apex Blue/Orchid Survey

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Just ordered the rear seat pet protectors. 08Z41-3S5-210. The cover the entire rear seat and headrests based on the picture the parts department had. It’ll be here in 2 days, so before my car. Now I won’t worry about the orchid seats in the back with the kids.
How much? I got an installed quote at $255

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
$220. Gave me 15% off and I can install myself. List is $259. Not sure if that’s with or without install.

OP
OP

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
Just ordered the rear seat pet protectors. 08Z41-3S5-210. The cover the entire rear seat and headrests based on the picture the parts department had. It’ll be here in 2 days, so before my car. Now I won’t worry about the orchid seats in the back with the kids.
What a great idea/purchase! What color are they or are they transparent?

OP
OP

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Is that the same as the "pet rear cabin liner"?

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
I was considering that, but now I'm leaning more towards a leather coating like gtechniq, or chemical guys' ceramic leather treatment. I figure why get the really good looking seats, if I'm gonna hide them ... then again, no kids, and the seats will be down for the dog

OP
OP

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I was considering that, but now I'm leaning more towards a leather coating like gtechniq, or chemical guys' ceramic leather treatment. I figure why get the really good looking seats, if I'm gonna hide them ... then again, no kids, and the seats will be down for the dog
Just curious: what color combo did you purchase?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Lol. I want the covers for the kids.

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I understand 100%. My nephew starts trying to tear and scratch anything in reach if he doesn't get his way. Then, I didn't allow any food or drink other than water in my truck, first time a friend's kid rode in the back seat I ended up spending an hour cleaning soda off my door and seat, and had recurring ant problems for a month.

My mother still complains that I won't let her have Starbucks in my vehicles.

Even disallowing anything but water, spills still became an issue.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
What a great idea/purchase! What color are they or are they transparent?
They are black and from the pictures look to have an Acura logo on the upper middle, where the top of the folding armrest would be. It also looks like a piece goes up to sit under the seat belt shoulder area. This is the pic from parts. The paper was folded causing some whitening on the toner. Ignore that part.

I know you can still buckle all 3 seat belts with it. Not sure if the center armrest comes down though.
image.jpg

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Yep. Me too. I told the parts guy that my dog isn’t going near the car. This is for the kids.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I was originally going to get black interior anyway. But fell in love with the way orchid contrasts. Plus blue and black wasn’t a preorder option. So black back seats isn’t a big deal to me. That said, I’m not against getting an interior coat like that. I just need to research more on how it makes the leather and ultrasuede feel for the front seats. I might even put it under the liner, can never have enough protection 😅.

With the seats down for your dog they make seat back protectors too. They Velcro on and combine the look with the trunk tray to make one long protected mat.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Apex blue/ orchid white. Supposed to arrive between Saturday and next Wednesday
Mine has a build date of 5/31-6/4. I hope to get a VIN tomorrow. All these people taking theirs home today is killing me 😂.

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I was originally going to get black interior anyway. But fell in love with the way orchid contrasts. Plus blue and black wasn’t a preorder option. So black back seats isn’t a big deal to me. That said, I’m not against getting an interior coat like that. I just need to research more on how it makes the leather and ultrasuede feel for the front seats. I might even put it under the liner, can never have enough protection 😅.
Originally I wanted black, but the only "color" available for pre-order was blue. Any automotive "leather" and "ultrasuede" already has a coating on it, and synthetic leather tends to age better than real leather ... what I'm after is the hydrophobic properties, which prevent them from absorbing the liquid that would stain. Also the chemical guys one is a leather detailer which can be used for light cleaning while "refreshing" the hydrophobic coat. They do recommend always testing an inconspicuous area first.