• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Apex Blue in TX 🤠

Kvtran21

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Hi all, thanks for the add. I picked up my apex blue here in Houston back in October and am glad to be part of the community. Looking forward to seeing what others do with this platform.

IMG_3673.jpeg

Some of my initial changes so far: lowering the car on Swift FL5 springs, installing 20mm Bonos spacers all around and installing the OEM mud guards. Snapped some pictures after getting the car back from front ppf installation.

IMG_5498.jpeg

IMG_5480.jpeg

IMG_5479.jpeg

IMG_5478.jpeg

IMG_5477.jpeg

IMG_5476.jpeg

IMG_5475.jpeg

Was very happy with the drop on the Swift springs and the overall flushness the spacers gave to the OEM wheels. No rubbing whatsoever.

I’ll try to document the journey and changes I make throughout the coming months.

Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving!

Last edited:

b0nb0n

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 1999 Civic, 1997 Celsior
:wave: Welcome to the club. Looks damn good lowered on the Swift springs. Very nice S2000 as well!

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
I'm from Houston too and added you on IG. Too bad we haven't been at Catalina at the same time!

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Honda Civic Type R
Welcome, fellow Texan. Nice exterior color choice and modifications are looking good. Congrats and enjoy.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Looks great. Did you do the springs yourself? Any tips or tricks for the spring install?

OP
OP
Kvtran21

Kvtran21

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
:wave: Welcome to the club. Looks damn good lowered on the Swift springs. Very nice S2000 as well!
Much appreciated! I’m happy I went with Swift, ride quality isn’t too bad either

I'm from Houston too and added you on IG. Too bad we haven't been at Catalina at the same time!
Glad to see another fellow Houstonian here. I’ve only taken the car to Catalina twice, but I’m sure we’ll cross paths eventually. I’ve added you as well, thanks!

Welcome, fellow Texan. Nice exterior color choice and modifications are looking good. Congrats and enjoy.
Cheers man!

Looks great. Did you do the springs yourself? Any tips or tricks for the spring install?
I had a buddy help me since he has a shop and the right tools at his disposal. We opted to remove the strut pins in the front struts to allow for slightly more camber adjustability. The stock bump stops were cut, AHC garage has a Spoon spring video on YouTube I would recommend checking out.

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Looking really good!

Sounds like lots of them in Houston. How many are from Austin in here?

Incognito_ABP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Looks great! What’s your tint % front and rear?

Hi all, thanks for the add. I picked up my apex blue here in Houston back in October and am glad to be part of the community. Looking forward to seeing what others do with this platform.

IMG_3673.jpeg

Some of my initial changes so far: lowering the car on Swift FL5 springs, installing 20mm Bonos spacers all around and installing the OEM mud guards. Snapped some pictures after getting the car back from front ppf installation.

IMG_5498.jpeg

IMG_5480.jpeg

IMG_5479.jpeg

IMG_5478.jpeg

IMG_5477.jpeg

IMG_5476.jpeg

IMG_5475.jpeg

Was very happy with the drop on the Swift springs and the overall flushness the spacers gave to the OEM wheels. No rubbing whatsoever.

I’ll try to document the journey and changes I make throughout the coming months.

Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving!
I

OP
OP
Kvtran21

Kvtran21

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Also from Houston, congrats man!
Thanks, same to you! As Dan mentioned, seems like there’s a good bit of us in Houston

Looking really good!

Sounds like lots of them in Houston. How many are from Austin in here?
Surprisingly, I haven’t come across or spotted any yet, but then again Houston is HUGE lol

Looks great! What’s your tint % front and rear?
im not 100% sure since it was already tinted from the dealer. I want to say it’s at least 25% since that’s the legal limit in TX

OP
OP
Kvtran21

Kvtran21

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Saw one in the wild in Austin. Whipped a U turn and hunted it down. Car sure does look mean rolling!

IMG_4643.jpeg

IMG_4642.jpeg
Man, that black with all black emblems looks mean! Seeing your White ITS next to black definitely shows the difference in body line visibility

OP
OP
Kvtran21

Kvtran21

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Shortly after picking up the ITS, I acquired a set of Volk CE28 Club Racer II in 18x9.5 +38 along with some 275/35/18 tires. I was on the fence for a few weeks on whether I wanted to run 18s or stick with 19s since I personally think the car looks better on 19s.

I eventually caved in and went to get the tires mounted and installed on the car after it was lowered and here’s a few pics I snapped upon initial install.

I’m glad I went with the meatier tire setup as it helped fill in the fender wells pretty nicely. No rubbing so far, even on some of the roughest roads here in Houston. Car rides a bit smoother imo, but haven’t had too much drive time since mounting.

IMG_5505.jpeg
IMG_5509.jpeg
IMG_5513.jpeg

Last edited:

The Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FK8 CTR, MDX Type S
Your car looks amazing! I do like the stock wheels a lot better though.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Shortly after picking up the ITS, I acquired a set of Volk CE28 Club Racer II in 18x9.5 +38 along with some 275/35/18 tires. I was on the fence for a few weeks on whether I wanted to run 18s or stick with 19s since I personally think the car looks better on 19s.

I eventually caved in and went to get the tires mounted and installed on the car after it was lowered and here’s a few pics I snapped upon initial install.

I’m glad I went with the meatier tire setup as it helped fill in the fender wells pretty nicely. No rubbing so far, even on some of the roughest roads here in Houston. Car rides a bit smoother imo, but haven’t had too much drive time since mounting.

IMG_5505.jpeg
IMG_5509.jpeg
IMG_5513.jpeg
Hey, can we get more pics of the car? I really want to go 275's also but want to get a better look at your setup. Thanks! Oh, any idea of how far off your speedometer is now?