• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ambient Lighting

Augmentedjdm

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Type R and 2012 Accord Coupe ExL
Can't wait to get my LCM ITS next week. Led swap will be my official first modification.

Anyone else love that frameless rearview as much as I do? Very clean look.

As far as the garage door issue, I saw Android Auto has an app where you can open the garage door and parking gates from the center console screen. You do have to buy an 80 dollar controller unit for the door but the app is free and works from miles away too

https://www.carscoops.com/2023/06/android-auto-gets-its-first-app-that-can-open-your-garage-door/

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Oh man forgot about those. Guess I gotta order more.
Do we know if the wireless charger light is the same as well as the footwell lights and door rails? I wouldnā€™t mind getting the whole car; all lights red as well. Like beamers have

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
Do we know if the wireless charger light is the same as well as the footwell lights and door rails? I wouldnā€™t mind getting the whole car; all lights red as well. Like beamers have

Part numbers are all different, which sucks. Also, the HVAC, steering wheel controls, window switches, all the switch gear essentially is already white backlit so that would pose a huge mismatch...I'd love an all red interior too, trust me. If the TLX/CTR modules fit the door handle, it may be possible they could fit in the other areas as well, not sure....

Door Handle : 34765-3S5-A01

Charging Pad : 34760-3W0-A01

Glovebox : 34750-3S5-A01

Footwell : 34750-T20-A01

Strange, as it seems in the photo the ambient lighting on the panels themselves are obviously red but the door handle still looks to be white. Which leads me back to what exactly was swapped out to achieve the red ambient strip on the door panel if not the Door Handle LED module...?

1692026831825.png

Acura has the same exact description for the last two items - Door Inner Handle Lights / Door Ambient Lights. Patrick, can you chime in here and tell us if all you replaced was the LED module from the Inner Door Handles. I think you replaced the Door Ambient Light LED and not the Door Inner Handle Light LED because those are still illuminating as white. I don't see a separate LED for the Door Ambient Light anywhere in my parts catalog and that is very odd.
Thanks,

-G

Last edited:

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Part numbers are all different, which sucks. Also, the HVAC, steering wheel controls and window switches are all already white backlit so that would pose a huge mismatch...I'd love an all red interior too, trust me. If the TLX modules fit the door handle/panels, it may be possible they could fit in the other areas as well.

Door Handle/Panel : 34765-3S5-A01

Charging Pad : 34760-3W0-A01

Glovebox : 34750-3S5-A01

Footwell : 34750-T20-A01

Strange, as it seems in the photo the ambient lighting is obviously red but the door handle still looks to be white...

-G
Thanks for the part numbers my man!

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Curious on this too! Iā€™ve popped off countless door panels over the years, so this shouldnā€™t be too difficult.

So just to confirm, I just need to order 2 light modules (part number 34750-T20-R01) if I want the front door inner strips to be red instead of white?

Does anyone have experience with the footwell LED bulb? Can they be swapped out for another generic bulb, or is it a special Honda part? I took a quick look, but I have to take apart a panel to see whatā€™s back there.

I think the strips and footwells alone would completely transform the interior. No need to go overboard with the other lighting.

Last edited:

Pjgelose

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Honda S2000, 2024 Integra Type S
They are all the same! Just got my extra lights today and swapped out the floor and the wireless charger light. Just get 5 of the Type R lights.

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
They are all the same! Just got my extra lights today and swapped out the floor and the wireless charger light. Just get 5 of the Type R lights.
What about the inner door handle? Is it the same for that too?

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You posted the Type-R part number (34750-T20-R01). Thatā€™s coming up at around $20/light.

However, the part number posted by Necroflesh (34750-T20-A01) seems to be only $5.

Do all the lights you installed look like this?

IMG_2852.png