• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ambient Lighting

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
I saw Blackhawk Japan has fl5 lighting for the door handles and door cup holders, both in red and white. Would be cool to grab the white if compatible with my ASpec. Was this swap done in the ASpec if type-s?
That's what I'm trying to figure out....I'd want the red from the Type-S in my A-Spec...

-G

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
That's what I'm trying to figure out....I'd want the red from the Type-S in my A-Spec...

-G
To have the white strip, white door pocket and handles and cup holders all lit; I’d be in ambient heaven! Lol red would look sick. I’d get red if I could get the whole dash (hvac controls, etc) red as well

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Perfect, thank you so much for this. The pics shown look to be from your ITS, which already has the red ambient lighting...correct me if I'm wrong.

-G
ITS has the same white lighting as the Aspec.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
Confirming this is accurate--the red LEDs are reserved for the Type-R, and there was concern about the number of horsepower red LEDs would add to the Type-S or A-Spec (I believe the estimate was ~3hp).
:p

The ambient light in the ITS is actually white, goddamnit. Guess I'm gonna have to figure out an alternative now....

-G

Last edited:

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Very easy swap. TLX part number: 34750-TGV-A410.

IMG_0885.jpeg

IMG_0142.jpeg
Do you have any nighttime pics to share yet? I'd like to see how the red contrasts against the rest of the lighting if possible.

I, too, wish it were customizable - I'd like to go all red. Did it on my Jeep with red & Amber & it was so much nicer & easier on the eyes.

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
Very easy swap. TLX part number: 34750-TGV-A410.

IMG_0885.jpeg

IMG_0142.jpeg
So I'm looking at that part number you posted and I find this in my catalog at work for a TLX - it's #3 in the diagram which is detailed as Front Door Handle Light Assembly....

1691771121165.png

You can see it just below the horizontal molding above the door panel to the left. Tiny little box...is that the grey box in the 2nd picture you posted? The Front Door Handle Light Assembly on the Integras are not pictured with the door panels but rather the door locks/handles as seen below....

1691772865265.png

1691773168982.png

That can be seen as #1 in the diagram above, shown with the inner door handle and are only found on TECH package A-Spec and Type-S models. Did you simply swap the Integra module with one from a TLX A-Spec to achieve the red interior light? Please let us know and thanks...

-G

Last edited:

Pjgelose

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Honda S2000, 2024 Integra Type S
Do you have any nighttime pics to share yet? I'd like to see how the red contrasts against the rest of the lighting if possible.

I, too, wish it were customizable - I'd like to go all red. Did it on my Jeep with red & Amber & it was so much nicer & easier on the eyes.

Sorry I haven't been out at night all week!

Pjgelose

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Honda S2000, 2024 Integra Type S
So I'm looking at that part number you posted and I find this in my catalog at work for a TLX - it's #3 in the diagram which is detailed as Front Door Handle Light Assembly....

1691771121165.png

You can see it just below the horizontal molding above the door panel to the left. Tiny little box...is that the grey box in the 2nd picture you posted? The Front Door Handle Light Assembly on the Integras are not pictured with the door panels but rather the door locks/handles as seen below....

1691772865265.png

1691773168982.png

That can be seen as #1 in the diagram above, shown with the inner door handle and are only found on TECH package A-Spec and Type-S models. Did you simply swap the Integra module with one from a TLX A-Spec to achieve the red interior light? Please let us know and thanks...

-G

The tiny grey box from the pic I posted is the LED. It can be swapped out to a RED LED. The pipe itself is clear. I updated my original post. The Type R Red LED is the same and way easier to find online. 34750-T20-R01 Light Footwell. Yes I know its a footwell, but its the same as the one in the doors.

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
The tiny grey box from the pic I posted is the LED. It can be swapped out to a RED LED. The pipe itself is clear. I updated my original post. The Type R Red LED is the same and way easier to find online. 34750-T20-R01 Light Footwell. Yes I know its a footwell, but its the same as the one in the doors.
You're the man, thanks so much for this. Big help to the community here!

-G