• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

KhasnFX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'09 Civic Si, '23 Integra
I ordered a 6MT A-spec tech Apex/Orchid on the first day of preorders, picked a dealership in the Bay Area. Earlier this week, my dealership told me that they don't have any concrete dates yet, but pricing should be announced within the next few weeks, and I can expect the car to be ready in July/August at the latest.

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec MT Majestic Black Pearl
Just talked to
Seriously funny timing! Yesterday I decided I wanted to gauge the availability of Integras with a production date but no reservation acros Ohio, and Steve at Serra Acura (the All Things Acura podcast dealership) told me the same thing--allegedly the only build dates they have are for CVT models, he saw no 6MT build date info in his system (not sure if that's state-wide, local, or in-house only), and he insisted Acura would be building the 6MT's last "once they had enough orders to justify the run". I've called 5 dealerships so far, and each had 1-2 CVT models that were allocated to them outside of the reservation process and available, but no 6MT's. Many opined they'd be hard to find. Unfortunately, Serra was the last dealership I spoke with yesterday, so I didn't get to crosscheck the "Acura's building the 6MT's last" scoop with others, but will poke around about it today with the dealerships left on my list.

Like all dealership info, I hesitate to totally believe this, but think it's really interesting you were told something similar today by an unrelated dealership. I asked a few follow-up questions at Serra, like if they had any customers select them for 6MT pre-orders (they allegedly had several pre-orders, but they were all CVT), so I wondered if their hypothesis about 6MT's rolling out last was simply based on a lack of information since their reservation customers only requested CVT models.

Does anyone here have a reservation on 6MT model and a build date? If so, when/where?
YES! I just got off the phone with Serra Acura, where I ordered mine. I was first to order and it’s actually in the queue with a build date of May 14-17! I ordered black on black A-spec w/tech and MT. With them being built in Marysville( I’m in NE Ohio),it won’t be but a week or 2 after that. Like RUNN1N mentioned, Serra does have a weekly (sometimes twice weekly) podcast on YouTube that addresses some common (and uncommon) questions about what’s going on currently in Acuraland.

VBinNV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Mazda3 iGT 6MT
Just talked to

YES! I just got off the phone with Serra Acura, where I ordered mine. I was first to order and it’s actually in the queue with a build date of May 14-17! I ordered black on black A-spec w/tech and MT. With them being built in Marysville( I’m in NE Ohio),it won’t be but a week or 2 after that. Like RUNN1N mentioned, Serra does have a weekly (sometimes twice weekly) podcast on YouTube that addresses some common (and uncommon) questions about what’s going on currently in Acuraland.
Very cool and the Serra YouTube channel is great.

Start with this episode: https://www.integraforums.com/forum/threads/acura-released-build-dates-for-2023-integra.50113/

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Just talked to

Pretty good news. That’s the earliest build date I’ve seen which means we should have pricing within the next 2 weeks.

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Pretty good news. That’s the earliest build date I’ve seen which means we should have pricing within the next 2 weeks.
My dealer also said he’ll be on the lookout for me for the dealer installed accessories. I’m looking for the blacked out(smoke chrome) badges and such. Or whatever packages they offer. I’ll be sure to share as I get info

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Just talked to

Don't forget about the trip to Chicago your car will have to take to go through Honda Distribution before it reaches the dealership--crazy that they have to travel 300 miles in the wrong direction before reaching Ohio dealerships.

Are you interested in the heated steering wheel? One of the Serra podcasts mentioned it may not be available for the 6MT Integra (perhaps because the heated wheel comes with paddle shifters standard?), but I'm thinking there will have to be a way to get a heated wheel for the 6MT since the Canadian version is supposed to have it in CVT and 6MT... plus heated rear seats (jealous).

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Are you interested in the heated steering wheel? One of the Serra podcasts mentioned it may not be available for the 6MT Integra (perhaps because the heated wheel comes with paddle shifters standard?), but I'm thinking there will have to be a way to get a heated wheel for the 6MT since the Canadian version is supposed to have it in CVT and 6MT... plus heated rear seats (jealous).
Those heated wheels and seats won’t come cheap but they will be welcome.

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Don't forget about the trip to Chicago your car will have to take to go through Honda Distribution before it reaches the dealership--crazy that they have to travel 300 miles in the wrong direction before reaching Ohio dealerships.

Interesting, it does get cold around here😂. I’m hoping to get a cheap winter car for work to keep the integra garages at all times. I’ll be curious though if they offer it- I’ll keep my ears open

bguttery

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6-speed manual
Just heard from my dealer that my car had a build date of 5/7!!

bguttery

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6-speed manual
Did u ask them if they got a VIN?
Yep. I haven’t heard back yet.

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd

Yep. I haven’t heard back yet.
Cool, hope they have one soon so we can know for sure.

dfoster1951

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 LexusGS 350 F Sport
Just got a build date of June 6-10 for my blue/orchid 6MT with an ETA of June 20-30. Coming from a 2020 C8 Vette. Enjoyed the Corvette but missed the manual transmission. This will be my 4th Acura going back to a 99 CL with a 5 speed manual.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Just got a build date of June 6-10 for my blue/orchid 6MT with an ETA of June 20-30. Coming from a 2020 C8 Vette. Enjoyed the Corvette but missed the manual transmission. This will be my 4th Acura going back to a 99 CL with a 5 speed manual.
That's an interesting jump. Let us know how you adapt.

dfoster1951

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 LexusGS 350 F Sport
That's an interesting jump. Let us know how you adapt.
The C8 is no doubt a fantastic performance car with at last a first class interior to match. The wait list for a C8 is 10-24 months and the upcoming ZO6 is sold out for years in advance. I owned 2 C5s with manual transmissions. It just seemed to me personally that the Vette lost some of its soul in the transition from America"s sports car to almost supercar status.