• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Acura Demo Integra Type-S?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
FB post

346888498_10210470100864940_3682431039391505090_n.jpg

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
I love boost blue so much!

m.c.ricks.ITS

First Name
Marty Contreras
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Apex Blue Pearl Type-S (Reserved Pre-order)
I love boost blue so much!
I love that color too! For myself tho I would have preferred black seatbelts and black carpet. Itā€™s just a tad over the top. Still love the color tho.

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Columbia Acura has theirs in today
I hope they can complete the PDI in the morning so I can test drive it tomorrow afternoon šŸ™
I was told by one of their guys ā€œno PDI or test drives until the 19th.ā€ maybe you get special treatment in which case Iā€™d be happy for you haha. either way, Iā€™m hoping to get a drive after the 19th to see if it lives up to the hype!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I was told by one of their guys ā€œno PDI or test drives until the 19th.ā€ maybe you get special treatment in which case Iā€™d be happy for you haha. either way, Iā€™m hoping to get a drive after the 19th to see if it lives up to the hype!
Yep. Booo

OP
OP
Hicks2seven

Hicks2seven

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Tacoma, 2021 CTR
Little update: Signed the paperwork on my 'Demo' yesterday.

Dealer complied with all my wishes and left all the accessories off the car (everything planned to go on their first 'regular' allocation). The car is sitting pretty inside their showroom with 3 miles on the odometer. OTD was just over $55K but as stated previously, I can't take delivery until 6/19 due to the 30 day requirement - at which time I'll pay the balance.

I realize a lot of dealerships have their demo marked sky high....but I was pleasantly surprised at how mine worked with me and kept it at MSRP. Almost every other dealer in my state is asking $5-10K ADM but this one knew my #1 preference was white with red interior - and knew I wasn't a player with the cost of the car with all the added accessories. I'm happy they delivered on their promise to get me what I wanted. They even left the front plate off at my request šŸ˜†

There are still good dealers out there!

Last edited:

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)

Dealer complied with all my wishes and left all the accessories off the car (everything planned to go on their first 'regular' allocation). The car is sitting pretty inside their showroom with 3 miles on the odometer. OTD was just over $55K but as stated previously, I can't take delivery until 6/19 due to the 30 day requirement - at which time I'll pay the balance.

I realize a lot of dealerships have their demo marked sky high....but I was pleasantly surprised at how mine worked with me and kept it at MSRP. Almost every other dealer in my state is asking $5-10K ADM but this one knew my #1 preference was white with red interior - and knew I wasn't a player with the cost of the car with all the added accessories. I'm happy they delivered on their promise to get me what I wanted. They even left the front plate off at my request šŸ˜†

Congratulations!
Thatā€™s excellent! Glad to hear it!

Mike

Patio208

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Mustang Shelby GT 500
First post,
I've bought several limited production/high demand vehicles at MSRP in the last decade. I thought I had it figured out. Haven't been able to crack this one yet. I've been told by dealers that these demos are basically untouchable. Seems to be a lot confusion out there. Can't secure a test drive, can't seem to realize these vehicles will be saleable units.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
First post,
I've bought several limited production/high demand vehicles at MSRP in the last decade. I thought I had it figured out. Haven't been able to crack this one yet. I've been told by dealers that these demos are basically untouchable. Seems to be a lot confusion out there. Can't secure a test drive, can't seem to realize these vehicles will be saleable units.
Dealers are unable to sell them for 30 to 60 days. There is a Honest dealer thread that shows what dealers are MSRP. Your best bet is to check that list contact and contact a local dealer. From there probably put a deposit down to hold a spot in line.

Patio208

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dealers are unable to sell them for 30 to 60 days. There is a Honest dealer thread that shows what dealers are MSRP. Your best bet is to check that list contact and contact a local dealer. From there probably put a deposit down to hold a spot in line.
Yes, I'm aware of the above info. I've been lurking here since March. As I've said this isn't my first rodeo either. I appreciate the feedback and please take no offense, but that list is not the end all be all.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Yes, I'm aware of the above info. I've been lurking here since March. As I've said this isn't my first rodeo either. I appreciate the feedback and please take no offense, but that list is not the end all be all.
Feel free to contribute

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS

It is super interesting how almost every dealer is different with their approach to these demos. And you're absolutely right- most of them are marking them up to the sky. I'm guessing it's to set a precedent, knowing that you just can't get one yet? Doesn't seem like a good business model to me... especially when some of these cars are actively being abused. There is enough evidence in this forum, plus my own experience where I could have driven however I wanted to on my test drive to warrant some legitimate concern. Some people are going to absolutely thrash these cars...

It is good to see that at least one dealer is just going to use a car as eye candy in the showroom and leave it unmolested for its future owner, while also honoring a solid deal in today's market. I hope to get a similar treatment without having to make it a full time job tracking down a tolerable dealer with an available car/allocation.

Patio208

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm going to keep posting this in as many relevant threads as possible. It might help those still looking to secure a car. I can confirm there are deals to be had on unclaimed launch edition dealer demos. Myself and a few others on this forum have gotten them for around $58k-$59k.