• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Acura pricing has been way above what it should be for years. That's why it's "struggling." Why would they change things now? It would be easier to kill the model than reduce profits. Corporate 101.

lnf

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lunar Silver, 6MT Integra
Am I the only one that does not like the FK8-esque front air dam vents and the rear diffuser design? I love how sleek the FL5 and current Integra fronts look right now without those vents.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Just out of curiosity, I did some calling around Ohio dealerships with CTR's in transit. Surprisingly, I found several that had one on the way without a deposit in place.... but the lowest markup I came across was $9,000 over MSRP "plus all the add-ons". I assume those "add-ons" were of the high cost/low benefit LoJack and Ceramicoat variety, and not Honda accessories that an owner might actually want, though "all the add-ons" probably include some of those as well. I didn't bother asking. Most of the other markups skewed toward $15,000 over MSRP.

Ironically, one dealer spent several minutes trying to sell me on a "brand new Civic Type-R" that he insisted he knew all about and was "sitting right in front of me" at "only" $41,000... that "Civic Type-R" was an Si. Comical.

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S, '16 ES350 and hopefully a '23 Integra
TLX looked awesome as a prototype but some angles and proportions look off… not to mention that tiny back seat, maybe not an issue for you.

The taillights are the first thing that comes to mind. They were a sharp chicane like on the MDX but got rounded in production.

TLX looks a bit too wide and/or low. Can’t put my finger on it but the prototype seemed right, production doesn’t quite look right.
I totally agree - the TLX looks either too wide, too low, or both. It's an awkward looking car. It's also too long for my preference, combined with too small an interior.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I hope that works out for you! Have you bought a car there before?
Most Acura dealers don’t mark up bro. They didn’t on the tlx-s or mdx-s and they won’t on this. Just because the ctr is marked up doesn’t mean anything. Regular civics are marked up. The integra isn’t.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Oy. If we're expecting 48k MSRP minimum, and let's say a "small markup" is something like 2k - 5k, that's 50-53k, likely 53-56k OTD.

😢
Who is expecting $48k minimum? That will put it over the price of the S3 and that isn’t Acuras MO. It’ll be $47k maximum (not out the door, the sticker).

The CTR has more expensive seats, race seats with large bolstering isn’t cheap. It already has the digital cluster and 9” infotainment screen.

The ITS is adding power seats and upgrading Bose to ELS. ELS being an in house brand made by Panasonic I wouldn’t be surprised if the. One system in the CTR costs more to Honda.

Why is everyone thinking it’s going to be 5k+ OVER the CTR??? From Aspec to Aspec tech it’s only 3k, and CTR to ITS has less upgrades than that. $47k is the max price. I wouldn’t be surprised if it came in at $46k.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I expect $48K MSRP for the ITS. It’s about $10K for the better engine and all the race car parts. And the 2023 LCM/Red Interga A-Spec Tech 6MT is about $37K. And $48K is what I expect a carbon fiber wing and a mild markup to run on a new CTR. And at those prices I’d much rather have a CTR or ITS over any German options.

The funny part is I have an oppertunity to look at a boost blue CTR today, but I am of two minds about buying a CTR now that we know the HP of the ITS will be the full on 300+ CTR powertrain. The CTR has slightly better rear seat height, but worse stereo. The CTR is a bit more serious about keeping the weight down, but it’s worse in that it skips the extra Acura features and lacks a sunroof completely. The price of the CTR is likely to be at least $5K to $10K over MSRP, but the ITS can be had at my Acura dealer for MSRP. And paying off my Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT another year would be better with trade in money timing, but I’d likely have to buy some summer tires to hold me over performace wise, these all seasons are killing my fun.

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
it will be easy to sell the CTR if you prefer the ITS later. So you can't go wrong.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I offered them 10% over (About $5K) and it came with a carbon fiber wing, a shift knob upgrade, mats, wheel locks, GPS tracker, window etching, etc, about $5K of these extras mostly justified, nothing horrible, and the MSRP was $44.4K, and… they turned me down lol. They just want that $10K over. I guess I’ll wait for the ITS. They offered me $31K for the 6MT Integra btw. And a lot of $5K over offers came in, so we are all part of the mark up problem. If they get consistently offered $5K, that’s why they are holding out for more.

Last edited:

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
RS3 is 60k so if thats the counter part the integra at 50k is an amazing deal I just wish it was with SHAWD to get me out of my FK8 Type r
RS3 isn’t the counter. The S3 is. And that’s 47k. The ITS isn’t going to be above that. It already doesn’t have awd. 45-46k after destination.

dathoneycomb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 SI coupe rr
I’m stuck between the FL5 that I’ve been in line for which is coming in the Spring, or putting money down on a Type S without knowing the cost or timeline. Current plan is to keep the FL5 order for now even though the Type S is probably going to check a few more boxes for what I want. My Acura guy is waiting for me to put down a deposit, but I just can’t pull the trigger yet. In other news, I had negotiated down to a $5k ADM on the FL5, which may put it right around the same price as the Type S. Choices are hard.

Sabot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Honda Civic Si Coupe
I’m stuck between the FL5 that I’ve been in line for which is coming in the Spring, or putting money down on a Type S without knowing the cost or timeline. Current plan is to keep the FL5 order for now even though the Type S is probably going to check a few more boxes for what I want. My Acura guy is waiting for me to put down a deposit, but I just can’t pull the trigger yet. In other news, I had negotiated down to a $5k ADM on the FL5, which may put it right around the same price as the Type S. Choices are hard.
5k adm for the fl5 is pretty good right now. Personally, I'm going to wait though. I got an offer yesterday for a fl5 with 10k adm and I declined. I really want to wait until all of the details are released for the type s. I don't want to buy a fl5 and then see that the type s is 2-4k more than the fl5. I'm on the the sister forum for Honda and I'm seeing guys pay 55k+ for a fl5 and they are currently having problems with their car. Honestly, I think the type s is probably going to be the better of the 2 cars but sadly we have to wait until close to next summer to get all of the details.