• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
For the price it should snap on and not be some 3M tape like it's something that came from ebay.
FYI, the stock spoiler is 99% likely to be taped on. Most factory spoilers that are flush with the decklid are either taped or maybe glued. Audi CF spoilers don't even come with the damn tape or glue (that's an extra $100) that an EBay spoiler comes with. You will likely find the same in any other manufacturer and price range. I think the BMWs are taped on, but some use the same glue that Audi uses.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
FYI, the stock spoiler is 99% likely to be taped on. Most factory spoilers that are flush with the decklid are either taped or maybe glued. Audi CF spoilers don't even come with the damn tape or glue (that's an extra $100) that an EBay spoiler comes with. You will likely find the same in any other manufacturer and price range. I think the BMWs are taped on, but some use the same glue that Audi uses.
I was referring to mirror caps not spoilers

Croissants

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24' Apex Blue Pearl ITS
IMG_4383.JPG

My dealer gave me this pricing list for accessories including labor. Unfortunately it is a little messy with both regular and Type S specific accessories listed without differentiation but still good as a reference I think. I'm sure prices will differ slightly from dealership to dealership too.

DukeFrisbee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Shelby GT350, VW Golf R, Jeep 4xE
My dealer gave me this pricing list for accessories including labor. Unfortunately it is a little messy with both regular and Type S specific accessories listed without differentiation but still good as a reference I think. I'm sure prices will differ slightly from dealership to dealership too.
What's crazy about this list is that you would think the prices would be consistent and labor rates would be whatever the time/cost model says. Almost every one of these lists that get posted is different. Some dealers are only charging $2,000 for the wheels, yours is almost $2,500, mine is $2,700.

The Alcantara steering wheel is around $500. Not that bad considering you have to disconnect the battery, remove the airbag, disconnect all controls, use a breaker bar to remove the bolt, etc. Not hard but a bit of labor. The illuminated sills are crazy $$ considering the parts are $400 or so and they are supposedly plug and play.

Croissants

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24' Apex Blue Pearl ITS
What's crazy about this list is that you would think the prices would be consistent and labor rates would be whatever the time/cost model says. Almost every one of these lists that get posted is different. Some dealers are only charging $2,000 for the wheels, yours is almost $2,500, mine is $2,700.

The Alcantara steering wheel is around $500. Not that bad considering you have to disconnect the battery, remove the airbag, disconnect all controls, use a breaker bar to remove the bolt, etc. Not hard but a bit of labor. The illuminated sills are crazy $$ considering the parts are $400 or so and they are supposedly plug and play.
Agree on the Alcantara steering wheel and it certainly feels good in hand too. With that said, maintaining an alcantara wheel is another story I'm sure.

wtam1100

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CTR
I'm interested to know if the heated steering wheel is whole steering wheel replacement or just a button to activate. If anyone gets the part number to these parts that would be great down the line to compare prices at different dealership/ online.

Found some of the parts number.

All Season mats type S
Product ID: 08P17-3S5-210B

Cargo Tray Type S
Product ID: 08U45-3S5-200B

Rear Seat back protector
Product ID: O8P30-3S5-200

Door sills for type S
Product ID: 08E12-3S5-200A

Last edited:

eculley

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I walk.
08U92-S2A-100 is the shift knob. Interestingly, it's the exact same part as the s2000 accessory knob from almost 20 years ago, lol.

Edit: does anyone know if the alcantara wheel is the same one offered for the base integra? Part is 08U97-T60-110.

Sphinx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata
I was referring to mirror caps not spoilers
Saw those on the demo car and they look terrible. You can see the white paint underneath and they look and feel like they are tacked on. Need ones where you pop off the factory ones and put on the CF ones. Heck, plain black ones would also look good.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Saw those on the demo car and they look terrible. You can see the white paint underneath and they look and feel like they are tacked on. Need ones where you pop off the factory ones and put on the CF ones. Heck, plain black ones would also look good.
Checkout mikstore. They sell full carbon covers .

DukeFrisbee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Shelby GT350, VW Golf R, Jeep 4xE
I thought the same thing - I was surprised that it was the only accessory that looked poorly done. Either they were installed incorrectly or they're not cut correctly, too small. You're right though, a replacement cover not a stick on is the way to go.

Gregg

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 TEP Teg Type S '87 & '88 CRX Si, '96 Civic EX
Edit: does anyone know if the alcantara wheel is the same one offered for the base integra? Part is 08U97-T60-110.
Given that everything, buttons, silver bottom spoke, etc is moved from the old rim to the new one, I would image that it is. Here's the replacement process:

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
08U92-S2A-100 is the shift knob. Interestingly, it's the exact same part as the s2000 accessory knob from almost 20 years ago, lol.

In the video mentioned above they said it's the same part number as the FL5 wheel.