• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Some comparisons

Screenshot_20230504-182141.png

burburbur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 740i
Some comparisons

Screenshot_20230504-182141.png
There are zero base IS500's in the US. The only ones being imported are the fully loaded premiums around 67k.

The CT-4 BW is close to 70 with "must have" options and most dealers are putting on 10k ADM.

RS3 is impossible to find because the wiring harnesses were made in Ukraine and they can't make anymore until they spin up a new factory and if you do find one on a lot they want 20k ADM.

The S3 and G70 (and the IS and CT4) are also much smaller, particularly in the back seat than the ITS.

The 340 and S4 are good comparbles though. They will be faster and nicer than the ITS, but don't have a stick. And there will likely be some missing features on the Germans for the sub 55k price (although things ITS is missing like memory and a sunroof will be there).

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
Yea, at $52K it might be time to get summer tires, a clutch upgrade, bigger intake cooler, and a Ktunner/Hondata for my 23 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MTā€¦ then when we hit the 3 year mark it will be more ideal for a trade in, and maybe more features will be added to the ITS with a mid cycle refresh with better loan interest rates to boot. The world is make up of deals, something else might come out, no need to rush.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
Yea, at $52K it might be time to get summer tires, a clutch upgrade, bigger intake cooler, and a Ktunner/Hondata for my 23 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MTā€¦ then when we hit the 3 year mark it will be more ideal for a trade in, and maybe more features will be added to the ITS with a mid cycle refresh with better loan interest rates to boot. The world is make up of deals, something else might come out, no need to rush.
if youā€™re dropping mid 50s for a car, whats another 10 grand. Honestly I would never drop that kinda money for a car but there are people that do. ITS is a cool car in the mid40s, completely lost my interest at current price imo.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Si sedan (now 2023 Ford Focus ST-Line X)
That is a price that shows they are disconnected from the market and what the target audience is cross shopping with. $48k delivered was the right number. $52 is dumb.
I think they're believing their own hype. Yes, the Type R is the greatest FWD performance car, does that mean it's a good buy at $100k? No, it was always great in part because it was affordable. Priced against AWD or RWD competition, or higher, it makes a lot less sense.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Si sedan (now 2023 Ford Focus ST-Line X)
Those are both too small in the rear & trunk for me. Iā€™d go Type R in a heartbeat for a good price. šŸ‘šŸ½
My kids hate riding in the back seat of a car with no arm rest. That and the middle seat cupholders are major negatives of both cars.

Not saying I won't buy a Type R, it depends on the markup. I won't buy either car over $50k.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
2024 Acura Integra Type S Pricing Announced; First Production Units Available for Pre-Order May 11

May 4, 2023

The highly anticipated 2024 Acura Integra Type S, the most powerful, best performing Integra ever, will be available for limited reservations at Acura.com/Integra starting May 11 at 10:00 am PT. Prospective Integra Type S buyers will have the opportunity to reserve* one of the first 200 production units before the high-performance model officially begins arriving at dealerships next month.

Well-equipped with class-leading premium features and technologies including heated front sport seats, a 10.2-inch Acura Precision Cockpitā„¢ Digital Instrument Cluster, head-up display, wireless Apple CarPlayĀ® and Android Autoā„¢ compatibility, wireless phone charging and a 16-speaker ELS STUDIO 3DĀ® premium audio system, the 2024 Integra Type S carries a manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) of $50,800.*1

Model / Trim
MSRP*2
MSRP
with Destination*3
EPA Mileage Rating*4
City/Hwy/Combined
2024 Integra Type S
$50,800​
$51,995​
21 / 28 / 24​

The fourth Acura Type S performance variant to launch in the last two years, the 2024 Acura Integra Type S delivers a new interpretation of ultimate street performance for a new generation of enthusiast drivers. True to Acura's legacy of high-performance Integras and rich history of Type S performance variants, the new Integra Type S elevates Acura Precision Crafted Performance to new levels with class-leading power and dynamic capabilities paired with premium features and refinement.

A turbocharged 2.0-liter VTECĀ® engine produces 320 horsepower (SAE net @ 6,500 rpm) and 310 lb.-ft. of torque (SAE net @ 2,600 to 4,000 rpm) ā€“ an increase of 120 hp and 118 lb.-ft. over the Integra launched roughly one year ago. Standard high-performance hardware includes a class-exclusive 6-speed manual transmission, limited slip differential and an innovative dual-axis front suspension design that improves road holding and greatly reduces torque steer.

A performance-tuned Adaptive Damper System provides precise control of ride and handling with optimized damping curves to suit driving conditions. Powerful BremboĀ® front brakes and lightweight 19-inch wheels wrapped in sticky 265/30 R19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S high-performance summer tires complete the dynamic package.

Distinct from every angle, the Integra Type S takes Integra's sleek styling to the next level with a bold and aggressive wide body design, dynamic center-mounted triple exhaust outlets, large front air intakes and rear diffuser that immediately communicate its high-performance capabilities. Integra Type S is also the only vehicle in the premium performance compact segment to offer a flexible 5-door liftback design.

For more information on the 2024 Acura Integra Type S click here.

About Acura
Acura is a leading automotive nameplate that delivers Precision Crafted Performance ā€“ a commitment to expressive styling, high-performance and innovative engineering, all built on a foundation of quality and reliability. The Acura lineup currently features four distinctive models ā€“ the next-gen Integra sport compact, TLX sport sedan, the RDX and MDX sport-utility vehicles, along with high-performance Type S variants. Acura's first all-electric model, the ZDX and ZDX Type S performance SUVs, will arrive in 2024. All Acura vehicles sold in America are made in the U.S., using domestic and globally sourced parts.

# # #​

*Reservations handled by participating dealers. More details can be found at Acura.com/Integra.

*1 MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, destination charge ($1,195) and options. Dealer prices may vary.
*2 Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) excluding tax, license, registration, destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.
*3 MSRP including $1,195 destination charge.
*4 Based on 2024 EPA mileage ratings; Use for comparison purposes only; Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models), and other factors.
Im kind of relieved.

I think this price will weed out the tire kickers and those who don't mind buying other brands.
for me, it is either a Toyota or a Honda this time around, I consider Acura a fancy Honda, so they are included as well.
Considering the other cars in this segment, for less, with AWD, better options, more power, faster cars, I don't think it will be too hard to get the Integra I want, not like people will fall over themselves to pay 52k$ for a Civic.
Yeah, Ill pay 52k$ for it, why not, its only money.
People spent more than that on Type r's and to me, that is insane.
The integra type S has everything I want in my next car except a cheaper price.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
I think more are thinking going the German car route here now.
Not me,
Ill pay the $52k, I was worried popularity would make it hard to get and then inflate the price even more, but it looks as though 75% of potential buyers arrent going to pay 50k$ for an integra/civic so... more for me.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
52k? I'm gonna have a hard time to justify that as its almost 4K more than my Mustang was fully loaded and all I'd be gaining is(barely) better MPG. If it was cheaper I'd have a MUCH easier time justifying it to myself.

Last edited:

burburbur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 740i
Not me,
Ill pay the $52k, I was worried popularity would make it hard to get and then inflate the price even more, but it looks as though 75% of potential buyers arrent going to pay 50k$ for an integra/civic so... more for me.
I wouldn't count on it. Its going to be more available than the CTR by the looks of it, but its still going to be a low volume car. Even enthusiast cars that have been out for a long time like a 340i or a Mustang GT take some effort to get right now. 200 in the first batch and I'd guess probably a few thousand through the end of the year. For everyone here who is pulling out over the price, there's 2 or 3 people with more money than brains who have been unable to get a CTR and will take this at or near MSRP.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
I was way off šŸ˜‚. Well there is the price. At that point you can spend an extra $4k and get a base TLX S. what are your thoughts?
I'm honestly now wondering if I should just spend a LITTLE more for the TLX or save a ton and get a manual WRX instead. At 50+ I'm finding it hard to justify any reason to get it and get rid of my Mustang. The WRX and TLX at least have AWD, and the WRX is AWD and Manual. As it sits the ITS is 4k more than my fully loaded Mustang was. This pricing is really disappointing to me. I was hoping for 46-47 on the high end.

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
That bmw has a moonroof too!!
Again , the 2 series is not a good looking car , and to get the manual you have to go up to the M2 which is even uglier. Plus itā€™s made in Mexico( no offense ) but if I am buying a German car it either needs to be made in Germany or the US . As someone who owns an E46 M3 still , and had an E92 M3 , those cars will inevitably have a reliability issue that will cost $$$ . Yes the ITS is prob over priced by 4k , but Iā€™d would still argue thereā€™s nothing else in that segment ( CTR is 55k+ after mark up ) that offers what the ITS does. To me even sports cars are boring with automatics , they give me the same thrill as driving my 1/2 ton pickup.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
if youā€™re dropping mid 50s for a car, whats another 10 grand. Honestly I would never drop that kinda money for a car but there are people that do. ITS is a cool car in the mid40s, completely lost my interest at current price imo.
Exactly. I paid just under 50K for my Mustang. The idea the ITS more but has no viable benefits for me kinda kills it for me.