• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
Ok you got me there. Lots of wild guesses were thrown out. If we’re saying the ITS is $52k, the FL5 is $45k, and next to nobody pays less than $50k. I am certain some argued that the ITS would be $45–46k.
I sure hoped… well at least the price in canada is « only » 6250$ more than a FL5.. so its way better priced for us than in the US when you factor in the exchange rate and all … but still a steep price for sure

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
So we don't know for certain the colors?
I'm not willing to bet my front teeth on the 4 combos floated here... but they seem reasonable as 3/4 of them are available in both the US and Canada.

**Also, the 4 combos came from Columbia Acura, and (I'm biased as I bought my '23 Integra from them) they do seem trustworthy

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Yeah I’m out. 52k without any of the basic luxury features from the A-spec and without even the bucket seats and track features of the Type R is absolute insanity. I’ll wait a couple years and if they start to sell for 5k under msrp I’ll consider it. For 52k I could just buy a GR Corolla or Elantra N and keep my 86 as a second car. The FK8 was a great value and then Honda and Acura just got too greedy. Sad honestly.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
My dealer originally said white/ebony would be option so if nothing is confirmed from Acura, we'll see.

hollis

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL 3rd Gen
No thanks. Can't stomach $52K for FWD car with minimal luxury features. These will be going for $45K in 1-2 years with discounts.

Glad I cancelled my #1 spot when dealer changed deposit to nonrefundable.
Back to hunting down a Type R.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Saw these today. Not sure the price & can’t find anything online yet since maybe a new design, but I think for the copper wheels being $2k plus high interest rates, aftermarket might be the way to go after all. I really wanted to keep both oem wheels. If they play ball on my trade, I’ll get 1 of the first 200. If not…I don’t know. A lot on our minds right now.

IMG_0407.png

ZeeKay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback 6MT
Yeah I’m out. 52k without any of the basic luxury features from the A-spec and without even the bucket seats and track features of the Type R is absolute insanity.
I'm out of the loop, what "basic luxury features" are you specifically referring to?

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
They got this all wrong!!! They will sit on the lot and when incentives come out to move the product I might consider picking one up. There is no value in buying this car at this price!!!!
I do agree. I'll wait for price drops.

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
No thanks. Can't stomach $52K for FWD car with minimal luxury features. These will be going for $45K in 1-2 years with discounts.

Glad I cancelled my #1 spot when dealer changed deposit to nonrefundable.
Back to hunting down a Type R.
There's a small part of me says Acura knows this is too expensive, and that's why they priced it at 52k, and that they'll sell at a discount eventually. That way Acura essentially is getting a markup this year without looking like they're applying markups, and the extra money goes to Acura rather than the dealerships. When they start giving out discounts in a couple years they'll look like the good guys too.

jcoll1056

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Accord 2.0 Touring
There's a small part of me says Acura knows this is too expensive, and that's why they priced it at 52k, and that they'll sell at a discount eventually. That way Acura essentially is getting a markup this year without looking like they're applying markups, and the extra money goes to Acura rather than the dealerships. When they start giving out discounts in a couple years they'll look like the good guys too.
I hope this is the case but from a business stand point. They will have car sitting in dealer lots once the initial rush wears off. I'm not sure how many dealers are willing to buy the car from acura and wait for acura so give out incentives for consumers to start buying the car. The dealer will have a lot of capital sitting in the lot and not recouping their investment. I still find it hard to understand their thinking. Someone in marketing got the pricing horribly wrong for the product they are producing. The car isn't worth $7k more than the car msrp.

I was looking to buy one of these but I will wait until acura demand is gone and they want customers to buy the car.

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
I heard the same color combos will be available at launch from my WA dealer too. I was hoping for white/red but I’ll have to let this and the MSRP news sit and see what I want to do. From the list, LCM/red is the only one I’d consider.

On a related note, check out the pricing press releases- Civic MSRP went up $300 this week and TLX up $200. Not even 2024MY.

Si- $29895
ST Hatch- $32345
CTR- $44890
24 Integra MT- $37695
TLX AWD- $50195
ITS- $51995
TLX-S- $56945