• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Administrator

Administrator
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda
2024 Acura Integra Type S Pricing Announced; First Production Units Available for Pre-Order May 11

May 4, 2023

The highly anticipated 2024 Acura Integra Type S, the most powerful, best performing Integra ever, will be available for limited reservations at Acura.com/Integra starting May 11 at 10:00 am PT. Prospective Integra Type S buyers will have the opportunity to reserve* one of the first 200 production units before the high-performance model officially begins arriving at dealerships next month.

Well-equipped with class-leading premium features and technologies including heated front sport seats, a 10.2-inch Acura Precision Cockpit™ Digital Instrument Cluster, head-up display, wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility, wireless phone charging and a 16-speaker ELS STUDIO 3D® premium audio system, the 2024 Integra Type S carries a manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) of $50,800.*1

Model / Trim
MSRP*2
MSRP
with Destination*3
EPA Mileage Rating*4
City/Hwy/Combined
2024 Integra Type S
$50,800​
$51,995​
21 / 28 / 24​

The fourth Acura Type S performance variant to launch in the last two years, the 2024 Acura Integra Type S delivers a new interpretation of ultimate street performance for a new generation of enthusiast drivers. True to Acura's legacy of high-performance Integras and rich history of Type S performance variants, the new Integra Type S elevates Acura Precision Crafted Performance to new levels with class-leading power and dynamic capabilities paired with premium features and refinement.

A turbocharged 2.0-liter VTEC® engine produces 320 horsepower (SAE net @ 6,500 rpm) and 310 lb.-ft. of torque (SAE net @ 2,600 to 4,000 rpm) – an increase of 120 hp and 118 lb.-ft. over the Integra launched roughly one year ago. Standard high-performance hardware includes a class-exclusive 6-speed manual transmission, limited slip differential and an innovative dual-axis front suspension design that improves road holding and greatly reduces torque steer.

A performance-tuned Adaptive Damper System provides precise control of ride and handling with optimized damping curves to suit driving conditions. Powerful Brembo® front brakes and lightweight 19-inch wheels wrapped in sticky 265/30 R19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S high-performance summer tires complete the dynamic package.

Distinct from every angle, the Integra Type S takes Integra's sleek styling to the next level with a bold and aggressive wide body design, dynamic center-mounted triple exhaust outlets, large front air intakes and rear diffuser that immediately communicate its high-performance capabilities. Integra Type S is also the only vehicle in the premium performance compact segment to offer a flexible 5-door liftback design.

For more information on the 2024 Acura Integra Type S click here.

About Acura
Acura is a leading automotive nameplate that delivers Precision Crafted Performance – a commitment to expressive styling, high-performance and innovative engineering, all built on a foundation of quality and reliability. The Acura lineup currently features four distinctive models – the next-gen Integra sport compact, TLX sport sedan, the RDX and MDX sport-utility vehicles, along with high-performance Type S variants. Acura's first all-electric model, the ZDX and ZDX Type S performance SUVs, will arrive in 2024. All Acura vehicles sold in America are made in the U.S., using domestic and globally sourced parts.

# # #​

*Reservations handled by participating dealers. More details can be found at Acura.com/Integra.

*1 MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, destination charge ($1,195) and options. Dealer prices may vary.
*2 Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) excluding tax, license, registration, destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.
*3 MSRP including $1,195 destination charge.
*4 Based on 2024 EPA mileage ratings; Use for comparison purposes only; Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models), and other factors.

Last edited:

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I was way off 😂. Well there is the price. At that point you can spend an extra $4k and get a base TLX S. what are your thoughts?

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I think more are thinking going the German car route here now.

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
I knew pricing would be out today

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 Honda CR-V TR, 2019 Honda Accord SRT 2.0t/6spd
I was way off 😂. Well there is the price. At that point you can spend an extra $4k and get a base TLX S. what are your thoughts?
im Glad it doesn’t have a sunroof cause it’s definitely overpriced at 51-52k for what you get.

Joe2105

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 MX-5 Miata, 22 Mazda3 Hatch 6MT
Still will stand by but at this price I'm out. It's not out of affordability for me but the bang for buck isn't there at that price. I would hop on at $47-48k plus destination.

Ricochet48

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 RSX Type S
Absolute failure. For $52K a BMW B58 is the way. I was really excited for this, but that has completely dissappeared. I tried making excuses for all the missing features (assuming it was to cut costs to land at $48K). At $52K delivered, Acura is officially dead to me.

The TLX Type S gets blown out in its segment (4,200lbs yikes), the RDX will be discontinued, the Integra base is very ugly, only the MDX is decent (but still lags behind other luxury brands imo).

Back to the M240i forums it is. A very sad day as the owner of a 50K mile, tastefully modified DC5. Even if I landed a used one for a decent price, I still can't get over the insane MSRP for a supped up Civic. Laughable at this point.

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Might as well keep two cars and add a Toyota rwd and my boring daily.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Yep, might as well go with a new m240i if you don't use the back seats very often.
We will need back seats for 2 kids from time to time. Anyone - please educate me on competitive vehicles with manuals! Lol