• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
^^^^^
I had a similar experience running my WRX STi. It was extremely fast (especially with my setup) and I was incredibly confident and consistent. I logged my fastest lap times in that car. However, it was routine and I began to get bored of it after a couple years. That’s when I sold it….and bought an S2000. ;)

Mike

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
I miss my S2K every day... And to add insult to injury, a month after I traded it in, a new neighbor moved in with an AP2 in the same color (Silverstone). So I have to stare at it in his driveway every day.... He's a SCCA National Champion though and currently running a CTR, so at least I can be embarrassed by him at meets if I get the ITS!

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Getting the runaround by a couple dealers myself. I think many of them are still assessing whether or not they want to charge a markup. One dealer told me they will not be doing a markup but has since ghosted me since I told them I'm ready to put down a deposit. Another says they won't know until they find out more about availability.

They both said they should have demo cars available in the next couple weeks.

There's just a huge gap of information right now and that is likely to persist for a few more weeks at least.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Dealers receiving demos between 06/09-06/13

Vezhof

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla
Got this email today and I haven't even talked to the dealership at all, other than confirming they got my deposit. I assumed there was going to be some sort of contact to discuss options but I guess not (I don't even know what color it is, not sure if the email is accurate). Most likely canceling but just holding out to see what the first impressions look like and what the market looks like for these once they are at dealerships.
Screenshot 2023-06-14 at 2.40.49 PM.png

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Got this email today and I haven't even talked to the dealership at all, other than confirming they got my deposit. I assumed there was going to be some sort of contact to discuss options but I guess not (I don't even know what color it is, not sure if the email is accurate). Most likely canceling but just holding out to see what the first impressions look like and what the market looks like for these once they are at dealerships.
Were you part of the original 200?

MrOhnoez

First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jetta GLI
What options?
Your car is tiger eye pearl. Only options are dealer installed accessories.
This car doesn't seem to have options outside of color

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
^^^
That’s good to know!

Mike

Rainy4s

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' WRX STI
Ok big news--per SavageGeese, the K20C1 and K20C8 are the exact same engine, but the stamping is different in order to note the C1 goes to Japan for the FL5, the C8 goes to Marysville for the Type-S.
I just saw the SG video, that's what they said too, good to know!