• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Needs3Pedals

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘06 Accord V6 6MT; ‘17 Frontier Pro4X 6MT; ‘24 ITS
Just got a call from my sales rep my $2k deposit that went through without email confirmation is 100% confirmed. Moreover, the order is in with MSRP locked no markups!
My dealer keeps saying I’ll be MSRP with no markups but I’m still worried they could try to add an ADM at the last minute. Is “MSRP locked” the case for all of the 200?

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
My dealer keeps saying I’ll be MSRP with no markups but I’m still worried they could try to add an ADM at the last minute. Is “MSRP locked” the case for all of the 200?
No, it depends on the dealer. Check out the "List of Honest Dealers" thread.

"Locked" comes down to individual negotiations. For example, as soon as mine is 100% confirmed by dealer & they have an ETA, I'll go trade in my vehicle & do the deal to get "locked" in before arrival. Within 60 days in order to take advance of state tax credit. Then it's just a matter of waiting & hoping the panels are all aligned & the paint is correct. 😄

Last edited:

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Wanted to follow up to see if anyone has had the $2K deposit taken with just a "waitlist?" As per others, my deposit was taken but with no confirmation email. Working with my local dealer they say I am "only on a waitlist." When I asked what that "Waitlist" means they said they didn't know... They said to "check back in 2 weeks." I reached out to corporate but haven't received a response yet. When I asked what color I even put a deposit down on (was trying for multiple) they couldn't tell me... But I do have an "order number." Anyone with a confirmed order given the option to swap with other color combos in their allocations?

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Wanted to follow up to see if anyone has had the $2K deposit taken with just a "waitlist?" As per others, my deposit was taken but with no confirmation email. Working with my local dealer they say I am "only on a waitlist." When I asked what that "Waitlist" means they said they didn't know... They said to "check back in 2 weeks." I reached out to corporate but haven't received a response yet. When I asked what color I even put a deposit down on (was trying for multiple) they couldn't tell me... But I do have an "order number." Anyone with a confirmed order given the option to swap with other color combos in their allocations?
I can only share of my experience so far which is my deposit was accepted and the following Tuesday my dealer sent me screenshots of an email from American Honda motors sent to them that has an eight digit confirmation number accompanied with a deposit sales order number. They are still waiting for another list from Acura which is the final piece of information they say, that is the final confirmation of who is getting their allotted amount of vehicles. I also called Acura and sent them an email to which their reply is their system is messed up and stay in touch with my dealer. It has been very frustrating to say the least.

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
I can only share of my experience so far which is my deposit was accepted and the following Tuesday my dealer sent me screenshots of an email from American Honda motors sent to them that has an eight digit confirmation number accompanied with a deposit sales order number. They are still waiting for another list from Acura which is the final piece of information they say, that is the final confirmation of who is getting their allotted amount of vehicles. I also called Acura and sent them an email to which their reply is their system is messed up and stay in touch with my dealer. It has been very frustrating to say the least.
Thanks, it does help knowing I am not the only one :) Beyond the frustration, I am mostly upset that they are holding on to my $2K without telling me what exactly I have reserved. Dealer has been very helpful, and to answer some questions above on markup, I have it in writing that if I get one of the initial 200 that there is no markup as it isn't part of their allocation. The Sales Manager said since I put a deposit down, it's "very likely" they will honor MSRP even if it comes out of allocation. Would have preferred a definitely, but I will take it I suppose. Hopefully they don't instead add $10K in Carbon Fiber kits like they do on my local CTRs....

The funny part, after they told me I didn't get one on the 11th, I installed a new exhaust on my current car and ordered a new tune and downpipe... Only to get the same call on Tuesday that I did in fact get one, maybe, possibly....

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Thanks, it does help knowing I am not the only one :) Beyond the frustration, I am mostly upset that they are holding on to my $2K without telling me what exactly I have reserved. Dealer has been very helpful, and to answer some questions above on markup, I have it in writing that if I get one of the initial 200 that there is no markup as it isn't part of their allocation. The Sales Manager said since I put a deposit down, it's "very likely" they will honor MSRP even if it comes out of allocation. Would have preferred a definitely, but I will take it I suppose. Hopefully they don't instead add $10K in Carbon Fiber kits like they do on my local CTRs....

The funny part, after they told me I didn't get one on the 11th, I installed a new exhaust on my current car and ordered a new tune and downpipe... Only to get the same call on Tuesday that I did in fact get one, maybe, possibly....
Yeah, this 99% sure crap has me beyond flustered. There's other both on here & in FB groups with the same issue. Hopefully it ends up just being a glitch in Acura's system which is why some didn't receive the confirmation page or email, yet still has the 2 numbers described below that essentially is all the dealers should need for confirmation. I agree that it's not the dealers fault - the GM has emailed his regional Acura rep about this & still no 100%.

I passed up a local CTR FL5 at MRSP today due to me holding onto this reservation thing & wanting the Acura more.

Did you also receive a "deposit sales order number" along with the 8 digit confirmation # from your dealer?

Last edited:

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Just got a call from my sales rep my $2k deposit that went through without email confirmation is 100% confirmed. Moreover, the order is in with MSRP locked no markups!
Did they also share your deposit sales order number with you? Mine is "R-then 6 digit #". I kinda think the "R" might stand for "Reservation." I'm just curious if you have one. Bc I have one they sent me & it sure would make me feel better if we both have one while I'm waiting for that same confirmation you received.

Last edited:

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
Yeah, this 99% sure crap has me beyond flustered. There's other both on here & in FB groups with the same issue. Hopefully it ends up just being a glitch in Acura's system which is why some didn't receive the confirmation page or email, yet still has the 2 numbers described below that essentially is all the dealers should need for confirmation. I agree that it's not the dealers fault - the GM has emailed his regional Acura rep about this & still no 100%.

I passed up a local CTR FL5 at MRSP today due to me holding onto this reservation thing & wanting the Acura more.

Did you also receive a "deposit sales order number" along with the 8 digit confirmation # from your dealer?
Man…I really would have been tempted with the CTR at MSRP.

Mike

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Man…I really would have been tempted with the CTR at MSRP.

Mike
It was so hard to say no. Technically I have until Friday to decide. It's Championship White. However, the fellow who has had the reservation since last year is selling it for 3k plus his 1k deposit - so technically it has a 3k "markup" in the end. Still rough numbers come to be about 3k less than the ITS ironically enough. Still surprised the dealer is holding their end of the bargain.

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si
^^^^
Tempting…but for $3K difference, I’d go ITS.

Mike
Agreed. As much as I love the CTR, have been following and watching it for years, the ITS is astronomically more attractive to me. I settled for an SI a couple years ago because I couldn't afford a CTR. But, looking at the current ITS vs CTR, in my opinion the ITS is much nicer. Now I have a better job and can afford CTR and/or ITS.
- Imagine coming up to a CTR, you know the car, what it stands for, how it feels/drives. You think "very nice car". You come up to an ITS, "Damn, a CTR in nice clothes, super hot. Sounds great. No big wing". Of course it doesn't matter what people are thinking, because you're feeling pretty good right now, if in a Ctr or ITS. I'd just feel happier in the ITS.
Since owning a '99 Prelude and a couple other Hondas.. sure I'd take a CTR over S3, Golf R, AMG a35. But I'd take an ITS over CTR for a little more. As long as those panels come tight , and paint match is near seamless. Otherwise I'll always think about how it was made tighter in Japan. I guess we'll all know in less than a month 🤞

TeggyTypeS

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LCM/Red
I mean you could buy the CTR and trade it in for the ITS. You would get more than you paid for the CTR on trade which would more than make up for the $3k you pay the guy.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I mean you could buy the CTR and trade it in for the ITS. You would get more than you paid for the CTR on trade which would more than make up for the $3k you pay the guy.
Not by the time you pay taxes, fees, & get it licensed before selling. If I had more time maybe I'd consider it.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Agreed. As much as I love the CTR, have been following and watching it for years, the ITS is astronomically more attractive to me. I settled for an SI a couple years ago because I couldn't afford a CTR. But, looking at the current ITS vs CTR, in my opinion the ITS is much nicer. Now I have a better job and can afford CTR and/or ITS.
- Imagine coming up to a CTR, you know the car, what it stands for, how it feels/drives. You think "very nice car". You come up to an ITS, "Damn, a CTR in nice clothes, super hot. Sounds great. No big wing". Of course it doesn't matter what people are thinking, because you're feeling pretty good right now, if in a Ctr or ITS. I'd just feel happier in the ITS.
Since owning a '99 Prelude and a couple other Hondas.. sure I'd take a CTR over S3, Golf R, AMG a35. But I'd take an ITS over CTR for a little more. As long as those panels come tight , and paint match is near seamless. Otherwise I'll always think about how it was made tighter in Japan. I guess we'll all know in less than a month 🤞
I agree with you & Rdrcr - the ITS is certainly what I want. But depending on how my reservation pans out, I will need to get into either one of them ASAP.

tigereyeteggy

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
435i xDrive, Integra type s
Yes!! Congrats!!

I'm in the same boat as you waiting confirmation. Which area are you in?
Did they also share your deposit sales order number with you? Mine is "R-then 6 digit #". I kinda think the "R" might stand for "Reservation." I'm just curious if you have one. Bc I have one they sent me & it sure would make me feel better if we both have one while I'm waiting for that same confirmation you received.
no I didn’t get a order number didn’t bother asking lol was just happy enough to get confirmation from my sales rep