• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2023 | Integra Borla's S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust

ofMooShu

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra

https://www.borla.com/2023-acura-integra-exhaust-systems/

I was fortunate enough to be asked to be a volunteer R&D vehicle for the amazing folks at Borla Exhaust Systems. I've been waiting to let you guys know about it but didn't want to be disrespectful to the guys at Borla and post it before them. But the news is here. The exhaust sounds amazing. It is not the loudest (which I prefer, as I daily the car), but it definitely sounds good.​

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Looks great. I had Borla Ataks on my Terminator Cobra, so I have a lot respect for the brand.

Do you have any audio clips?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Saw the S-Type and thought it was a leak for the Type S lol

OP
OP
ofMooShu

ofMooShu

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
Looks great. I had Borla Ataks on my Terminator Cobra, so I have a lot respect for the brand.

Do you have any audio clips?
I have a couple, the phone doesn't do it any justice however. Borla might also come out with one of their own videos.

Last edited:

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Thanks! Sounds pretty good!!

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Like most exhaust videos, this needs an additional person to film. The static camera does not give the perspective I am looking for.

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Drone check... Any chance we can get a clip from inside?

I like that you can get your choice of tips.

Subby625

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 2023

I was fortunate enough to be asked to be a volunteer R&D vehicle for the amazing folks at Borla Exhaust Systems. I've been waiting to let you guys know about it but didn't want to be disrespectful to the guys at Borla and post it before them. But the news is here. The exhaust sounds amazing. It is not the loudest (which I prefer, as I daily the car), but it definitely sounds good.​

Do you have any idea when this is going to be released?

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)

That’s awesome!

Borla had my 2008 VW R32 back in the day to prototype an exhaust system. They had my R32 for several weeks. They were great to work with and I was happy with the exhaust.

Mike

LCM23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A Spec Tech 6MT
Sounds good. If after market companies could do more of an OEM looking tip for a more sleeper look I'd give it a 10/10

Curl2TheHouse

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT ABP, 2000 Civic EM1 EBP
This is great news. I've been periodically checking Borla's website to see if/when they'd be releasing a cat-back system for the '23 Integra for several months. I've had a Borla muffler on my 2000 Civic Si for years and have always regretted not having the chance to have gotten a full cat-back system when it was in production. I also had an S-type system on an F150 and absolutely love their overall sound and reliability. Can't wait for this to be released!

OP
OP
ofMooShu

ofMooShu

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
Sounds good. If after market companies could do more of an OEM looking tip for a more sleeper look I'd give it a 10/10
Of they have multiple tips to choose from. The 4.5" tips featured on the system are available in chrome, black chrome, and carbon fiber.
image_2023-04-30_200517686.png

OP
OP
ofMooShu

ofMooShu

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
Do you have any idea when this is going to be released?
Unfortunately I don't, I can ask and see. TBH you're probably good to buy the 22Si exhaust that they sell and it should fit right in. If not, you can follow this link;
and request for the part. I'm sure they're more than happy to accommodate.

https://partrequest.borla.com/#notify

OP
OP
ofMooShu

ofMooShu

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
Drone check... Any chance we can get a clip from inside?

I like that you can get your choice of tips.
I tried filming inside but all you can hear on the mic is the exhaust. I have pretty sensitive ears, and the "drone" is there ofcourse if you listen/feel for it at certain RPMs (2800-3000). But I promise it is NEGLIGIBLE, Borla prides itself in their minimal to no drone feature.

LCM23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A Spec Tech 6MT
Of they have multiple tips to choose from. The 4.5" tips featured on the system are available in chrome, black chrome, and carbon fiber.
image_2023-04-30_200517686.png
Ah gotcha. Seems like the system isnt on Borlas website anymore why I couldnt see the different tips