• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I though the tech did. But I don’t see it on the detailed spec sheet.

What site did you find it on? I wonder if they have all of them available.
IYes they are all available

Ghs737

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra, 2013 Acura RDX, 2015AcuraTLX
Part numbers and installation hours for accessories.
in the Notes section at the top of the page it mentions a “temporary wheel kit” , but makes no mention of it in the body of the document. Anyone know anything more about this kit? I would love having a temporary spare tire.

VBinNV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Mazda3 iGT 6MT
in the Notes section at the top of the page it mentions a “temporary wheel kit” , but makes no mention of it in the body of the document. Anyone know anything more about this kit? I would love having a temporary spare tire.
Sorry, friend.
Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 5.19.16 PM.png

Ghs737

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra, 2013 Acura RDX, 2015AcuraTLX
Sorry, friend.
Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 5.19.16 PM.png
Most cars have a space under the trunk floor where a spare tire would go. The manufacturer usually fill it up with a storage bin , tire pump, etc. Some brands offer a temporary tire kit that throws out the existing under floor bin and replaces it with a foam “well” where the temporary spare tire would go. You can then buy a temporary spare to store there. That sounds like what this item is. But it is not listed in the accessories list. Does anyone have any more info on this temporary spare kit?

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Part numbers and installation hours for accessories.
Looks like some of these are existing parts used by other models that you can already buy online - obviously not many of them, but I was curious about the roof rack 08L02-3S5-200 and found it on tons of cookie-cutter acura catalog sites (Just google the part number). They all list the MSRP as $399 MSRP, but prices range from $277-$350 and shipping varies wildly. I recently checked a bunch of these cookie-cutter Acura parts sites to replace chewed seatbelts in my MDX and the ones that have lower prices charge more shipping, so it's usually a wash.

On the dealer lists, the roof rack is $440-$480 installed, with .30 hours of labor.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Looks like some of these are existing parts used by other models that you can already buy online - obviously not many of them, but I was curious about the roof rack 08L02-3S5-200 and found it on tons of cookie-cutter acura catalog sites (Just google the part number). They all list the MSRP as $399 MSRP, but prices range from $277-$350 and shipping varies wildly. I recently checked a bunch of these cookie-cutter Acura parts sites to replace chewed seatbelts in my MDX and the ones that have lower prices charge more shipping, so it's usually a wash.

On the dealer lists, the roof rack is $440-$480 installed, with .30 hours of labor.
Yeah I noticed the illuminated sills we're on Honda part stores which makes me wonder if they say Acura or Honda..lol
Anyone ordering the sills to replace the aspect ones? Not sure which would look more premium

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Yeah I noticed the illuminated sills we're on Honda part stores which makes me wonder if they say Acura or Honda..lol
Anyone ordering the sills to replace the aspect ones? Not sure which would look more premium
I think the pattern projector looks cool but wasn't interested in paying a premium for it. If that's a $120 part and not terrible install, I might go for that!

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
It looks like the A-Spec comes with "A-Spec door sill garnish," not illuminated.
Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 1.02.49 PM.png
I'd be fine keeping the normal one, then replacing it myself with the illuminated one if it ever got scuffed up or damaged. Hate to spend that much just to have something I step on light up, but I wouldn't necessarily mind the price difference to upgrade if I was already replacing one that was damaged

Last edited:

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT

I called a bunch of the online parts places that popped up. The 3S5 is an Integra part. Every one I called had them “available” to order and said in stock on the sites. But none of the parts departments (99% of them are actual Acura dealers) actually had them and the earliest arrival date was July for most items.

Last edited:

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
You also have to be careful. A lot of times the first and last section of a part will be the same for other models. But the center part of the number is different. When you google the part numbers, many similar items pop up, but for different cars. And it won’t be the 3S5 in the center. I’d bet the ones on the Honda site you found have a slightly different part number that was hard to notice. Again 3S5 is Integra specific parts. On the Integra parts list anything that has a different center 3 digits is a universal part. Like wheel locks.

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt

Specifically for the roof rack, the labor is a joke. They're intended to be removed when not in use. Unless that 18 minutes is teaching you how to install and remove it, it has absolutely no value. I actually want one to bring a kayak around, but I'll be waiting to see if the ones that normally fit a civic fit the Integra or for other 3rd party options to become available

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
You also have to be careful. A lot of times the first and last section of a part will be the same for other models. But the center part of the number is different. When you google the part numbers, many similar items pop up, but for different cars. And it won’t be the 3S5 in the center. I’d bet the ones on the Honda site you found have a slightly different part number that was hard to notice. Again 3S5 is Integra specific parts. On the Integra parts list anything that has a different center 3 digits is a universal part. Like wheel locks.
same part number for the illuminated sills and rims. Steering wheel I can't find